IGNORED

New Cb Wanted

extonsred

Great to hear about the possibilities, if it is even that, of DjC, joining us --but-- I have felt all along that first and foremeost it is the commanding, bullying and able to distribute a little bit cb that is needed. If we do not stop shipping goals -- and I still cannot see we have addressed this even tho the wider defence has been strengthened then the pressure will remain on the forwards to play catch up. I have great faith in Del and am certain he has not spared a moment in addressing this and trying to get the right character in. As it is I am sure he will -- so the first few games I feel are likely to be a strugglle -- but when that gap has been filled and the players begin to play as a unit then I think towards the middle / second half of the season we will begin to reap the fruits of del's patience.

I agree del is obviously taking his time making sure we get the right man i feel we should get Baptiste as he is strong can run a bit and not bad at passing could be worth a bit but it will send a message that the club is going places. If we dont get a centre back before deadline day i feel del will sign amougou on a season long contract with a view to extend at the end of the season.

Great to hear about the possibilities, if it is even that, of DjC, joining us --but-- I have felt all along that first and foremeost it is the commanding, bullying and able to distribute a little bit cb that is needed. If we do not stop shipping goals -- and I still cannot see we have addressed this even tho the wider defence has been strengthened then the pressure will remain on the forwards to play catch up. I have great faith in Del and am certain he has not spared a moment in addressing this and trying to get the right character in. As it is I am sure he will -- so the first few games I feel are likely to be a strugglle -- but when that gap has been filled and the players begin to play as a unit then I think towards the middle / second half of the season we will begin to reap the fruits of del's patience.

What makes you think we need a centre back? Next you'll be saying we need a goal scorer and a creative midfielder. Such insight.

• Admin

Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson!

Who looks like he is 3rd choice CB at WBA this season. Unlikely.

Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson Craig Dawson!

I get a sneaky feeling you'd like some fella called Craig Dawson!

I was told today that Andre Amougou has been training with us last week. Not a clue if it's true but it's what I was told!

No source, just a fella said it on the way back to the car.

I was told that by a bloke at the game yesterday.

Probably the same bloke!

:dunno:

Archived