IGNORED

My Transfer Request

Southport Red

This evening, Bristol City manager Derek Mcinnes has spoken of his disgust at receiving Southport Red's transfer request.

Whilst rejecting the request, Mcinnes has moved quickly to highlight the severe punishment should Southport reiterate his desire for a transfer, "Aye, I have been on the phone to Mr McGhee, and to hopefully put an end to the fiasco, he has been threatened with being forced to watch B****** R***** for two weeks."

This is seen as the strongest disciplinary action ever made by a football manager, and should force Southport Red into continuing his support at BCFC.

Southport Red is an impact fan at best. Only when we are losing with 20 mins to go is he bought on to liven the place up and make things happen, even then he has 1 good game in every 5! Not good enough to start despite his potential, no big loss I am afraid. Plently better fans out there.

Impact fan? Cheeky young pup! Who was it who swore at the ref at Port Vale, Oldham and Bury? Who stood up at the end of the 5-0 at Blackpool last year and shouted "I missed watching Calendar Girls for this ****!

Impact fan, huh! What short memories you all have. Maybe I WILL leave for Fleetwood, they are offering free fish and the occasional game if my dicky knee clears up, AND a time share of the team whippet!

Archived