IGNORED

Del.. 2 More Players Before Window Shuts.. Personally I Would

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Like to see.

Centre Back - McManus

Creative Midfielder - Buzsaky

We for many a season required quality through the middle.

But I reckon we will get

Bikey and Campbell.

Then a lot will depend on whether any players leave between now and window.

Bolasie will go, but I think Davies is into make his number up..?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Pitman leave...?

Nyatanga looks set for switch to Sheff Utd.

So while Del has defo 2 more on his radar could well be 3..

Makings of a squad with a Del and Doc feel.. Liking it so far..

Like to see.

Centre Back - McManus

But I reckon we will get

Bikey and Campbell.

where has that come from complete suprise to me

Like to see.

Centre Back - McManus

But I reckon we will get

Bikey and Campbell.

how can u say dels brought in davies just to make numbers up what aload of crap, he wouldnt brings players in if he felt they were not going to be a big part of what he wants to achieve at your club davies is a quality player and is obv going to be infront of taylor who wasnt his signing and lazy brett pitman who also isnt his signing, i wouldnt be surprised to see stead being a back up player once we have our pacey striker in as he also may rate stead but again its not his signing davies and campbell will be a very good business and i feel the two with work well together

how can u say dels brought in davies just to make numbers up what aload of crap, he wouldnt brings players in if he felt they were not going to be a big part of what he wants to achieve at your club davies is a quality player and is obv going to be infront of taylor who wasnt his signing and lazy brett pitman who also isnt his signing, i wouldnt be surprised to see stead being a back up player once we have our pacey striker in as he also may rate stead but again its not his signing davies and campbell will be a very good business and i feel the two with work well together

our* club i mean

Bit greedy and won't happen but I'd welcome 3 to make our line up as follows.

Heaton

Wilson Amougou Fontaine Cunningham

Adomah Morris Buszaky Anderson

Stead Campbell/Davies

Gerken

Foster

J Wilson

Pearson

Elliot

Pitman

Campbell/Davies

I doubt we were ever in for Buszaky and no doubt wouldn't be able to afford both him, Amougou and DJ but it would be pleasant.

Bit greedy and won't happen but I'd welcome 3 to make our line up as follows.

Heaton

Wilson Amougou Fontaine Cunningham

Adomah Morris Buszaky Anderson

Stead Campbell/Davies

Gerken

Foster

J Wilson

Pearson

Elliot

Pitman

Campbell/Davies

I doubt we were ever in for Buszaky and no doubt wouldn't be able to afford both him, Amougou and DJ but it would be pleasant.

we would get torn apart through midfield.... need someone like skuse/elliott as we can't get away with 2 ball playing midfielders in a 4 man midfield

There is a lot of harsh comment about Lewin Nyatanga. Put him alongside a first ball right sided centre half and he will be a good player. He is very young for a defender and is only going to get better. I agree he shouldn't partner Fontaine who is too similar in style and Fonts is better, but I wouldn't be in a rush to get rid of him.

There is a lot of harsh comment about Lewin Nyatanga. Put him alongside a first ball right sided centre half and he will be a good player. He is very young for a defender and is only going to get better. I agree he shouldn't partner Fontaine who is too similar in style and Fonts is better, but I wouldn't be in a rush to get rid of him.

Don't get me wrong.. good squad player... but would be even better at a league one level... with a different club

I would much prefer it if the two players we were after were a centre half and a creative midfielder, but I think it is fairly obvious that it is a centre half and DJ Campbell.

As for Nyatanga, he is clearly not brilliant and can be a disaster with the ball at his feet, but he is fine as a squad player that provides back up. He isn't ever going to be a world beater and we should never be looking to build the team around him, but he showed last season that he is more than capable of being a decent defender at this level.

He's 24 - and should be reaching his peak years very soon. He clearly is the weakest link among our defence and shouldn't be used except in an emergency.

I read it that we would not be in for two strikers if Bolasie stayed.

But I will edit to make it read different for those in difficulty to understand..

Like to see.

Centre Back - McManus

But I reckon we will get

Bikey and Campbell.

Really hope we get Amougou (aka Bikey) he was great last season. Big , strong and comfotable on the ball

Has to be a centre half top of the list, and a right sided one so not McManus for me. Last year we were linked with Dedryck Boyata - wonder if he's available on loan? Or maybe someone like Harry McGuire at Sheff United to make the step up?

I wouldn't mind having a creative midfielder on loan - someone like Gary Gardner at Villa. We don't need to pay massive wages that Busacky will want then and probably would have more budget for the centre half.

I don't think we need another striker now Davies is in particularly since we seem to be playing one up a lot.

Has to be a centre half top of the list, and a right sided one so not McManus for me. Last year we were linked with Dedryck Boyata - wonder if he's available on loan? Or maybe someone like Harry McGuire at Sheff United to make the step up?

I wouldn't mind having a creative midfielder on loan - someone like Gary Gardner at Villa. We don't need to pay massive wages that Busacky will want then and probably would have more budget for the centre half.

I don't think we need another striker now Davies is in particularly since we seem to be playing one up a lot.

Well I think we might be going for another striker.

Del says on the official site, we are after one more striker, this time, one with out and out pace.

He may well be, we don't need one though.

I think we do. Stead long history of injuries, Taylor, been unavailable more than available for us. Davies, one big injury over the past 4 years. Which leaves pitman, always available, picked when others are injured.

But, as I think you said, del often goes one up top away from home but calls it 443.

Either way, with such a injury prone front line, I think 5 is probably a must.

Archived