IGNORED

Palace Crowd

sglosbcfc

Out of interest when was the last time we got 20k+? I know the max attendence now is 19,500 but I seem to remember a few seasons ago we hit the 20's a couple of times - might have been when the dolman still had wooden seats, so capacity was higher?

There are more seats in the dolman with plastic seats, and extra few seats per a row i think.

the ground can only hold 19500 due to seg, so the last time we had over 20k would be a long time ago,

tonight will be 16k the EE is all but sold out they are bring 1100 down so thats 13000 with out the rest of the pay on the night gang,

First home game new signing to see 16583 for me

It certainly was. Remember thinking how the standard of football was much better than league 1 and we didn't look out of place.

Yes, that QPR game really showed the gulf in class between the lower leagues and the Championship. The recent City v Rovers game only emphasised it even more (will forget about Gillingham). I think there was 18500 for QPR but possibly 20000 when we played them in League one a couple of seasons previous to that.

Archived