IGNORED

So How Will We Annoy Palace Tonight

Welcome To The Jungle

Just had a quick look, the last time we scored four goals was against Coventry...In March 2011! The last time we scored five was against Barnsley in March 2010!
I remember us beating Notts County 5-2 on the opening day of the season with a wonder goal by Louis Carey blasting it in the bottom right after beating 4 men then going on to lose the next 4
Mystic Monkeh Meg strikes again!

just a feeling

Hope you're right!

indeed, Forest are a team on the up and spent alot of money it took 1 decent break away to beat us so I'm taking a bit of confidance from that,

I don't think it will be a lack luster performance we saw against gillingham and with a packed gate behind the lads we should get a result,

They gave 100% saturday and thats all anyone can ask if they do the same tonight I will be happy

Who is going to have the job of marking Zaha then? class on his day.

Foster is just about quick enough to catch him, but stopping him is another matter.

Zaha will have good memories of AG having scored a superb goal against us last season but if he doesn't get the service...........

Annoy Palace Tonight? ..

... they'll be pretty annoyed by seeing all the City supporters getting FREE CHIPS with their burgers for a start, & I doubt they'll be too happy when they see the length of the CUE's at the food kiosks either !!! :)

That'll be down to Steve Davies.

Foster is just about quick enough to catch him, but stopping him is another matter.

Zaha will have good memories of AG having scored a superb goal against us last season but if he doesn't get the service...........

Stick Cunningham and Foster on him

Archived