IGNORED

So This "print Your Own Ticket" Malarky

Barrs Court Red

I glad it works because the club have closed the ticket office as was ( opposite the shop ) and made all bar one of the staff redundant. Now as I understand it there is one designated staff member who deals with ticket issues.

Could be a complete shambles if City get Man Utd in the FA Cup.

The ticketing does seem to have gone downhill after the redundancies. I ordered my Cardiff ticket a few weeks ago and it never arrived so had to ring them up to send me another one.

To be fair it might not have been their fault. I'm half expecting to arrive at my seat on Saturday only to find my postman or someone from Royal Mail sitting in it.

After having decided to pay-on-the-day for both the Gerry Gow game and the Southampton game, I queued for ages each time to buy the tickets.

Decided to buy tickets online for Gillingham game (wish I hadn't bothered at all now :shocking: ), with no booking fee if you print your own.

E-mail with tickets in pdf document arrived immediately.

Worked perfectly, no problems at all.

Would highly recommend this method.

Printed mine for the gills game.

Didn't work. Scanned it and it Came up flashing red.

Had to queue to see some plonker on a walky talky. Missed the first ten minutes for

Him to turn round and let me walk in the gate only if he could take my ticket.

Then someone was sat in my seat and the stewards couldn't do anything as I had no ticket.

Absolute nightmare for me I'm afraid.

In fairness to the club, I remember when we played Ajax in a friendly a few years ago. I was there with plenty of time to spare and if I remember rightly missed the first 15 with my nephew because of the cue to buy tickets and get in. Everyone waiting saying this has to be sorted out etc etc, so this is a positive move in my opinion, not for the poor guys they've laid off obviously though.

It will have teething problems naturally as everything does, but it does seem to me to be the right way forward.... Saying that I'm about to try and use it for the first time and may come back spitting feathers in a minute!!

I glad it works because the club have closed the ticket office as was ( opposite the shop ) and made all bar one of the staff redundant. Now as I understand it there is one designated staff member who deals with ticket issues.

Could be a complete shambles if City get Man Utd in the FA Cup.

it already is a complete shambles,

I defend the club alot on here but the ticket office situation is crap there were large queues for the gillingham game (it put fans off) and again before kick off at the palace game,

The club need to re-hire the match day ticket people asap as it will turn off pay on the day crowd

it already is a complete shambles,

I defend the club alot on here but the ticket office situation is crap there were large queues for the gillingham game (it put fans off) and again before kick off at the palace game,

The club need to re-hire the match day ticket people asap as it will turn off pay on the day crowd

Do you sit near the directors box in the Williams by any chance Monkeh?

Are they giving everyone a free printer?

Everyone use's print your own tickets now, theatres, gigs etc.

Why should you get a free printer? Either go to your local post office or library or buy a ticket on your membership card or que.

Its not like printing is your only option.

OK so can the bar code be read from a phone? Should work in principle providing the screen is big nough, my blackberry can use PDF so can I use my BB instead?

I suggested this to the commercial dept a few weeks ago. The new comms sponsor amc should be able to assist in this field. The feedback was that the idea was indeed being looked at.

Archived