IGNORED

Lance Armstrong

Rob k

So USADA want to strip him of his Tour de France victories despite zero evidence, no admission of guilt and having absolutely no authority to do so. Riiiight.

Still think he's innocent?

Cyclist in cheat and doping shocker. Next i'll be hearing that ronaldo dives.

Cycling corrupt to the core, no matter how fans dress it up as the most actively tested sports. Every year people are banned with stringent tests in place, why such a shock la is a lying toss bag?

Cyclist in cheat and doping shocker. Next i'll be hearing that ronaldo dives.

Cycling corrupt to the core, no matter how fans dress it up as the most actively tested sports. Every year people are banned with stringent tests in place, why such a shock la is a lying toss bag?

Mate, in the 1988 olympic 100 metres final 7 of the 8 finalists were on gear and only one was caught.

Mate, in the 1988 olympic 100 metres final 7 of the 8 finalists were on gear and only one was caught.

And? They are cheats as well. It seems we get too easily bogged down with footballers being cheating scumbags, and we should follow other sports which have integrity. Fact of the matter, few sports have integrity, be it diving, doping, max fixing etc etc. It's just easier to moan about football players because they earn more.

Cycling and athletics are the worst of a bad bunch, huge amounts of testing done, yet the arseholes still try and get away with it. And I thought the majority of footballers were a little slow!

Armstrong is as guilty as it comes.The evidence against is overwhelming and his decision not to fight the charges is an admission that he's been found out. If he was truly innocent then he'd fight for as long as it takes.

Being the highest profile and 'successful' cyclist since Eddy Merckx Armstrong was always going to be a target for the anti doping organisations despite the fact (as Tom points out) they were virtually all guilty of the same thing. What makes it worse for Armstrong was that several witnesses have made signed statements that he was something of a ringleader within the sport and that they saw him take and push illegal substances.

Maybe Armstrong used performance enhancing substances because he would have been at a serious disadvantage had he not with so many of his rivals using them. Whatever - he can't surely have thought that he would get away with it and the word 'mug' springs to mind.

Yates & De Jongh now left Sky. Yates to spend more time with his family, allegedly, De Jongh EPO'd.

When I saw the Sky ultimatum I wondered about Sean Yates, he must have been right in amongst it during his career. I am not saying he has ever taken drugs but the timing of his retirement is odd, he was a very useful member of the tactical race team and seemed to enjoy his job.

When I saw the Sky ultimatum I wondered about Sean Yates, he must have been right in amongst it during his career. I am not saying he has ever taken drugs but the timing of his retirement is odd, he was a very useful member of the tactical race team and seemed to enjoy his job.

He had a mighty 'engine' back in the day and was a bit of a hero of mine. As you say no proof of drug taking but he was on Motorola with Lance then Discovery Channel later, definately something fishy about it. How can you retire at 52 anyway ?

A true legend and one of my absolute favourites over the years. All they did was adopting to the challenge. Impossible to make that distance over so few days. Keep your ugly faces hidden. Silent approval.

Tommy, I think Wiggo, Froome did it this year OK without any artifical aids.

So USADA want to strip him of his Tour de France victories despite zero evidence, no admission of guilt and having absolutely no authority to do so. Riiiight.

So he duped you then..

That was posted before Armstrongs admission this week

But after the USADA report which in my view was damning as hell.

I hope LA now disappears into the shadows and never returns.

But after the USADA report which in my view was damning as hell.

I hope LA now disappears into the shadows and never returns.

See how he said he didn't take anything during the time he denied it in a court of law. This bloke is a cockroach, still lying and trying to cover his ass from going to jail for perjury.

I hope he is denied any opportunity to get back into any competitive sport (I believe he is trying to get back into triathlon).

I wonder how skint this bloke will be when he is counter sued by all those he has sued,

Ok, lets scrape LA off of our collective shoes and cast him into the septic tank of life he deserves......................but what sort of performance enhancing drugs should we give our team ? Are there enough drugs in circulation to increase our performance ? Or are we just crap ? Whoops, I think I just answered my own question !

It is abundantly clear that Armstrong is only sorry he got caught and is now trying to spin his way back into the limelight. A "flawed character" by his own admission is only the half of it. He had plenty of chances to come clean before they nailed him.

Now that he's confessed to being a serial doper it will be interesting to see if he's prosecuted for perjury, having twice denied it while under oath in court.

It is abundantly clear that Armstrong is only sorry he got caught and is now trying to spin his way back into the limelight. A "flawed character" by his own admission is only the half of it. He had plenty of chances to come clean before they nailed him.

Now that he's confessed to being a serial doper it will be interesting to see if he's prosecuted for perjury, having twice denied it while under oath in court.

Now saying he should not be banned for life. The bloke is a prized plank

It seems every other drugs cheat only get a 4 year ban

So why should Armstrong get a life ban?

For the record i would ban all drug cheats of life

Well he should be in jail for perjury. But I am sure other drug cheats didn't sue everyones arses, lie in court, and dominate a sport for 7 years, which he admits he cheated in every single year.

Like you, I think all drug cheats need banning for life. But what this bloke has done to ruin others, to hide his cheating, he deserves no second chance.

The Oprah appearence was just step 1 in his master plan to spin this. I bet you before the year is out, Oprah will probably be promoting his new book all about how he cheated, was a bully and now he is clean and a much better person for the experience. Probably be titled "Getting back on the saddle" or something just as crap.

The Oprah appearence was just step 1 in his master plan to spin this. I bet you before the year is out, Oprah will probably be promoting his new book all about how he cheated, was a bully and now he is clean and a much better person for the experience. Probably be titled "Getting back on the saddle" or something just as crap.

Yes,a book deal about how he had to deal with his deamons blah blah etc and how he really cares about charidys n stuff *puke*

He is a piece of work, a full blown narc and deserves nothing.

Archived