IGNORED

Predictions Vs Shaun's Boyfriends

Welcome To The Jungle

I think we will see a different strike force to Tuesday night. Hudson and Turner are big units so I think we will see a lot of pace in the side, possibly Baldock and Davies?

Anyways I'm going for 1-1 draw

Yeah not a bad shout mate think we will see at least Baldock from the start!

I am going for us to edge it 2-1 providing we can keep that little cretin Bellamy quiet!

I think with our defensive unit getting more playing time together that they will be further improved.

Heaton will be able to help as no doubt he has seen every set play a thousand times.

Our wingbacks give us a wonderful new option as they can actually perform as wing-backs!

I think with the ability to very quickly turn a Cardiff foray into a counter attack, and with the probability of a tall and a quick forward combination,Cardiffs defence may be able to be stretched.

If this is the case, and we can hold the midfield for periods and not get physically bossed off of the ball (Morris helps here), then I can see, with a bit of luck a 2-0 win to us.

We must be able to counter Bellamys 'turn and go' though or he will cause havoc. Hence the need to control the midfield to stop timed through balls.

Quietly optimistic!

Late surge for tickets when people actually realise they can POTD....17,200

what he said, 2-1 minimum COYR

Archived