IGNORED

For Robin Friday's Ghost

MC RISK77

You can find him sometime later on here - www.ccmb.co.uk

All his friends seem quite miffed too.

I visited and this is the first thing I read...

Bristol aren't a good side, and on another day we would have beaten them

Cardiff/Liverpool made a good League Cup final last year - the two most delusional clubs in the English leagues, neither of which consider themselves to be English.

yeah in all fairness cardiff black label can give as well as take banter.....Robin Fridays Ghost is just atotal simpleton, he is the fool who after 3 games last year came on here and quoted how it would be the best season ever because we would get relegated, swansea would finish last in prem and Cardiff would get promoted.....got made to look a fool back then as well

I'm not sure where my buddy Robin Friday is..if he has any sense he's basking in the glorious sunshine that has been in Cardiff all day for the cricket...seems to have been raining everywhere else...

Anyway, I hate to be a party pooper, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Mr Friday may well bookmark this thread and reactivate it come May.

Bristol City are a decent side this year, and I'm impressed with your signings. I don't though think you'll finish above Cardiff, and I do think we'll go up this year.

And yep, we are all a tad deluded, but that's why we are football fans, and no, Cardiff doesn't consider itself English. Am more than happy to donate an Atlas to any Bristol City fans that might be confused.

Enjoy your ciders tonight you bunch of utter bastards! ;)

I'm not sure where my buddy Robin Friday is..if he has any sense he's basking in the glorious sunshine that has been in Cardiff all day for the cricket...seems to have been raining everywhere else...

Anyway, I hate to be a party pooper, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Mr Friday may well bookmark this thread and reactivate it come May.

Bristol City are a decent side this year, and I'm impressed with your signings. I don't though think you'll finish above Cardiff, and I do think we'll go up this year.

And yep, we are all a tad deluded, but that's why we are football fans, and no, Cardiff doesn't consider itself English. Am more than happy to donate an Atlas to any Bristol City fans that might be confused.

I expect he's been bookmarking threads like this every year for the past five. Same old.

I don't think you will go up to be honest, I would guess at 8th or so. The money doesn't appear to have been spent that wisely, you were poor against Huddersfield and poor against us. It will only be a few weeks before the pressure is firmly on your manager and we all know how that ends.

You deluded clown. :englandsmile4wf::rofl2br:

good for him, cudnt care less, at the end of the day i bookmarked his thread last year and he was made to look like a total ***** because of it.

I have not said for one minute we will finish above you, with all things being equal and expecations of both clubs you should finish above us and i accept that, but i dont think you will go up and we wont go down so i cudnt give a **** if he bookmarks it.

The bloke is a total tool and am loving the fact he hate the result today and hating the fact that swansea are so superior to you its incredible

CBL, I'd be interested to understand why you think your going to go up.. To be honest I was worried today, I'd heard the chat that you'd spent a lot of money this year on new signings and I thought we might just get done. However, your blue/red birds didn't really show anything that we should worry about.

So what is it about your squad that you believe warrants a prem place.

What was the issue between malky and bellend pre-game.. ??

Its on the Baadiff forum that Malky put the nut on one of the players.. i hope it was bellamy

Any views/ news?

Sorry mate you ain't nowhere near as good as last season, the manager has been found out I fear and many of your natives are already very restless and even questioning the sacking of Jones.

Still Cardiff red bluebirds 2012 have given the football world a great laugh as have your take it up the wrong un fans, please keep it up and sign little Nicky Maynard, funnier than Rhod Gilbert.

CBL, I'd be interested to understand why you think your going to go up.. To be honest I was worried today, I'd heard the chat that you'd spent a lot of money this year on new signings and I thought we might just get done. However, your blue/red birds didn't really show anything that we should worry about.

So what is it about your squad that you believe warrants a prem place.

What was the issue between malky and bellend pre-game.. ??

Its on the Baadiff forum that Malky put the nut on one of the players.. i hope it was bellamy

Any views/ news?

Guys, we've played 3 games! 2 of which were away! A win against Huddersfield, a creditable draw away to Brighton, and yes a screw up today, although credit to BCFC..seems you deserved it.

After 6 games last year Reading had 4 points..they ended up champions! Our squad last year got to within a penalty shootout of the Europa League, and got into the play offs..the squad, undeniably is stronger this year (Bellamy, Kim B0 Kyung (14 caps for S.Korea) Helgusen (QPR top scorer last year etc etc)

There is a tendency to view the opening 3 games as vitally important, but in practice they are no more important than any 3 consecutive games throughout the season. We've played badly and got 4 points out of it..I'm fairly happy about that.

Losing to you lot is embarrasing, but every club will lose games and concede 4 goals, we've just done it on the third game...it's very possible we won't concede 4 again all season...who knows!?

I'm not worried..we've got the squad to do it, we've got the backing to improve in January and I remain confident..

No one knows what will happen, but you don't write clubs off after one defeat..I recall our third game last season..we lost 3-1 at home to Brighton, who absolutely ripped us a new hole..but we learnt from it..same will hopefully happen here.

As for Bristol City..I understand the excitement, you've deservedly won your cup final. you will probably do better this season that last, but seriously..you know as well as I that the season hasn't really started yet.

CBL - From what i've/seen heard of Cardiff this season, you've been pretty mediocre.. thought the only 2 players who stood out today were Joe Mason and Don Cowie, the rest have been pretty poor! I do think Whittingham is a class player mind who had an off day barring his corner taking but if i was a Wolves, Blackburn or Bolton fan (who have delusions of granduer about going up) looking at promtion rivals I wouldnt be worrying too much about you. Seems like alot of dissention with Bellamy coming into the squad which could alter the balance and squad harmony.. Like last time he will be your downfall im not too afraid to say.

• Admin

Guys, we've played 3 games! 2 of which were away! A win against Huddersfield, a creditable draw away to Brighton, and yes a screw up today, although credit to BCFC..seems you deserved it.

After 6 games last year Reading had 4 points..they ended up champions! Our squad last year got to within a penalty shootout of the Europa League, and got into the play offs..the squad, undeniably is stronger this year (Bellamy, Kim B0 Kyung (14 caps for S.Korea) Helgusen (QPR top scorer last year etc etc)

There is a tendency to view the opening 3 games as vitally important, but in practice they are no more important than any 3 consecutive games throughout the season. We've played badly and got 4 points out of it..I'm fairly happy about that.

Losing to you lot is embarrasing, but every club will lose games and concede 4 goals, we've just done it on the third game...it's very possible we won't concede 4 again all season...who knows!?

I'm not worried..we've got the squad to do it, we've got the backing to improve in January and I remain confident..

No one knows what will happen, but you don't write clubs off after one defeat..I recall our third game last season..we lost 3-1 at home to Brighton, who absolutely ripped us a new hole..but we learnt from it..same will hopefully happen here.

As for Bristol City..I understand the excitement, you've deservedly won your cup final. you will probably do better this season that last, but seriously..you know as well as I that the season hasn't really started yet.

Even though the season hasn't started yet I'd like to keep the points and positive goal difference. You don't think the FL will mind do you?

After 6 games last year Reading had 4 points..they ended up champions!

Good point tbf. Given our shite starts to every season, you can understand the reaction. But there does seem to be a real hunger for success about the management and team. I think we will surprise a lot of people this year. Maybe not promotion, maybe not even playoffs, but certainly not bottom 3.

CBL, very eloquent.. however you didnt answer my main question.. namely

What is it about your squad that makes you feel like your going to go up this season.. your quote follows....

from CBL..Bristol City are a decent side this year, and I'm impressed with your signings. I don't though think you'll finish above Cardiff, and I do think we'll go up this year.

and as for cup finals.. you should've known that would be the kiss of death.. you always choke on the BIG Games..

Archived