IGNORED

For Robin Friday's Ghost

MC RISK77

Guys, we've played 3 games! 2 of which were away! A win against Huddersfield, a creditable draw away to Brighton, and yes a screw up today, although credit to BCFC..seems you deserved it.

After 6 games last year Reading had 4 points..they ended up champions! Our squad last year got to within a penalty shootout of the Europa League, and got into the play offs..the squad, undeniably is stronger this year (Bellamy, Kim B0 Kyung (14 caps for S.Korea) Helgusen (QPR top scorer last year etc etc)

There is a tendency to view the opening 3 games as vitally important, but in practice they are no more important than any 3 consecutive games throughout the season. We've played badly and got 4 points out of it..I'm fairly happy about that.

Losing to you lot is embarrasing, but every club will lose games and concede 4 goals, we've just done it on the third game...it's very possible we won't concede 4 again all season...who knows!?

I'm not worried..we've got the squad to do it, we've got the backing to improve in January and I remain confident..

No one knows what will happen, but you don't write clubs off after one defeat..I recall our third game last season..we lost 3-1 at home to Brighton, who absolutely ripped us a new hole..but we learnt from it..same will hopefully happen here.

As for Bristol City..I understand the excitement, you've deservedly won your cup final. you will probably do better this season that last, but seriously..you know as well as I that the season hasn't really started yet.

Who do you think you are?! Wind your neck in abit pal.

Guys, we've played 3 games! 2 of which were away! A win against Huddersfield, a creditable draw away to Brighton, and yes a screw up today, although credit to BCFC..seems you deserved it.

Seems ?? I take it from that you were not there today ?

After 6 games last year Reading had 4 points..they ended up champions! Our squad last year got to within a penalty shootout of the Europa League, and got into the play offs..the squad, undeniably is stronger this year (Bellamy, Kim B0 Kyung (14 caps for S.Korea) Helgusen (QPR top scorer last year etc etc)

There is a tendency to view the opening 3 games as vitally important, but in practice they are no more important than any 3 consecutive games throughout the season. We've played badly and got 4 points out of it..I'm fairly happy about that.

Losing to you lot is embarrasing, but every club will lose games and concede 4 goals, we've just done it on the third game...it's very possible we won't concede 4 again all season...who knows!?

I'm not worried..we've got the squad to do it, we've got the backing to improve in January and I remain confident..

No one knows what will happen, but you don't write clubs off after one defeat..I recall our third game last season..we lost 3-1 at home to Brighton, who absolutely ripped us a new hole..but we learnt from it..same will hopefully happen here.

As for Bristol City..I understand the excitement, you've deservedly won your cup final. you will probably do better this season that last, but seriously..you know as well as I that the season hasn't really started yet.

Hahaha.

You've had the backing for years now, every season you think your squad's about three times as good as it actually is, just because you spent a lot of debt building it. Same old same old.

Remind me again how your guaranteed promotion went last season? Permanent bottle jobs.

You've sold your club's meagre soul and history to the Malaysians, and the fact you're all so submissive about it shows just how near the brink you are. This is your last throw of the dice, when at the end of the season Tan finally realises you won't sell shit in the Far East and can't buy your way into the Prem you'll be back to 2k crowds in division four where you belong.

No you c*ck, Swansea would be our Cup Final as they are the Premier League Team in Wales. You are just an embarressment to your footballing third world country and you always will be.

The Reds From England 4 - 2 The Reds From Wales

Go away you peen-arse.

:englandflag:

I'm not sure where my buddy Robin Friday is..if he has any sense he's basking in the glorious sunshine that has been in Cardiff all day for the cricket...seems to have been raining everywhere else...

Anyway, I hate to be a party pooper, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Mr Friday may well bookmark this thread and reactivate it come May.

Bristol City are a decent side this year, and I'm impressed with your signings. I don't though think you'll finish above Cardiff, and I do think we'll go up this year.

And yep, we are all a tad deluded, but that's why we are football fans, and no, Cardiff doesn't consider itself English. Am more than happy to donate an Atlas to any Bristol City fans that might be confused.

Enjoy your ciders tonight you bunch of utter bastards! ;)

Fair play to you posting on here after today. A fantastic result for Bristol's 'red birds' today. :photo: Whatever happened to Cardiff's 'blue birds'?.......left behind by Swansea's 'white bird' jack arses? :cool2:

Must be hard for Cardiff fans at the mo,Swansea have left them behind,simaler to us and the gas.

They then build themselves into a frenzy about playing us,telling us there so much better/bigger than us,and there going up and us down.

We then stick 4 past a very ordinary team, but they continue to tell us they will get promotion this season ;)

I'm not saying WE are going to take this league by storm,far from it, mainly because away from home we just don't do it.

But comparing us and the soul sellers expectations before the season started, we are going to enjoy it a hell of a lot more than they will.

Archived