IGNORED

Where Were Your Singing Voices?

cidernuta

I applaud the yellow submarine crew yesterday i wish i was up with you lot!you sang your hearts out for the lads but the rest of you were pitiful and a disgrace!We were out sang by a bunch of handbags!they also had less fans than us what gives?

My two bros and a mate were trying to get you lot singing but of course you werent interested! I was hurt as a city fan to see this, really i was, not even getting behind your own team. You lot should hang your heads in shame (the people that didnt create any atmosphere). :@

I applaud the yellow submarine crew yesterday i wish i was up with you lot!you sang your hearts out for the lads but the rest of you were pitiful and a disgrace!We were out sang by a bunch of handbags!they also had less fans than us what gives?

My two bros and a mate were trying to get you lot singing but of course you werent interested! I was hurt as a city fan to see this, really i was, not even getting behind your own team. You lot should hang your heads in shame (the people that didnt create any atmosphere). :@

Where wer you sitting then? Because in L20, ok it wasn't loud, we had a lot of familly supporters in there but a lot of us who were singing did create it quite loud

grow up , and stop talking crap. we have had, It`s the managers fault, It`s the teams fault, It`s the fans fault. Who do we blame next , the coach drivers ?????

Lets face it, we lost.....Get over it and look forward to next season

I wasnt blaming the fans i was jst saying that the support was bad.

i thought l12 was pretty good and I'm sure torquay red would agree with me there oh yeh i now no who he is.
Yeh it wasn't too bad actually.

Personally I thought that it was pretty good all around the stadium, but then what do I know :grr: .

As usual we end up with people licking the yellow submariners arses. :Sleep12:

How about us in U17 with the drums? It's not just that lot that sing their hearts out. Some people are so ignorant. Coming to Doncaster on a Tuesday night?

if we had a easier chant like that 'albion' rubbish, more people would get involved as it aint 2 complicated. the red army chant was good. but everyone seemed 2 go silent when brighton started singing. we have 2 start countering teams chants.

Guest BCFC_DEANO
As usual we end up with people licking the yellow submariners arses. :Sleep12:

How about us in U17 with the drums? It's not just that lot that sing their hearts out. Some people are so ignorant. Coming to Doncaster on a Tuesday night?

u17 was ok, but the problem as with everywhere is that not enough people got involved.

I was in u18 at the back and there was only about 10 pople in the block signing most of the time.

was anyone outside the Borough pub before the match from about 13:30- 14:15?Good atmosphere there.

Archived