IGNORED

Kalifa Back On The Scene

Kid in the Riot

Cisse's a good player but we have Elliott, Skuse, Pearson, Morris, Kilkenny and young Bobby Reid in the middle. I don't think signing him makes sense unless you can shift Kilkenny or someone makes a decent bid for Elliott. They're all subtley different midfielders but we don't need the numbers. You'll get the usual vitriol anyway since he's apparently been massively disrespectful by seeing if he could do better than a pay cut, which would make it harder.

Amougou was class last season. If he can get fit and the manager can trust him to stay fit and focused I think he'd be a great signing.

Show him the door. While i had no problem with him looking to improve his options, he needed to make a decision at least two weeks ago. He did not and now for me its to late.

I agree with the sentiment but I am sure most would welcome Busacky (sp). Hasn't he done the same thing?

I don't know about cisse... I don't think he would fit in our current team anymore. We don't play that 451 style of play anymore.

We could always sign him to use him in a CB position, he would do well there,

He was strong in a defensive midfield role where there is no space for him now but when played at centre back for both Reading and City he was very poor.

So I know that Cisse has messed us aroun but I'd have him back (if properly fit). Here's why:

He's been honest throughout, thought he might find something better and here at the end of the window maybe he hasn't. We shouldn't make it personal, it's what modern football is all about. In effect we ae probably doing similar with Amougou - seeing if we can get better, if not we will take him near deadline day - again its just modern football.

Also we don't have anyone as good at what he does as Cisse - it won't always be this formation and great days like today. The will be scraps at places like Boro away and Bolton - that's when he comes into his own.

Finally, I'm worried about Elliott, who I still rate highly. Looked like he damaged his knee again today and seems to struggling for full fitness. There will be times when Skuse needs another battler in there with him.

I'd be happy to see Cisse in and Amougou. Especially if we could shift Pitman and Kilkenny.

Cisse was sat behind me today in block B williams with amougo..when he nicked my programme at half time i promted the question about his bolton "trial" He claimed to me that he was only on tour with them for pre-season games..i laughed it off as it is clear he wasnt wanted and has come running back to city! his disguise was brilliant, classy shades and a hat. He went onto say hes also injured and in the recovery process, when asked if he would be playing for us again he clearly said no..wether he has been told to stay quiet im not sure. Either way id still have him back here, great addition to the squad and is proven at this level..not sure if the fans will want him back though! Also seemed to celebrate each goal and got the impression he understood the banter that was evident on the pitch between wooly and stead, would be good to have him back!

FS

Archived