IGNORED

Kalifa Back On The Scene

Kid in the Riot

So I know that Cisse has messed us aroun but I'd have him back (if properly fit). Here's why:

He's been honest throughout, thought he might find something better and here at the end of the window maybe he hasn't. We shouldn't make it personal, it's what modern football is all about. In effect we ae probably doing similar with Amougou - seeing if we can get better, if not we will take him near deadline day - again its just modern football.

Also we don't have anyone as good at what he does as Cisse - it won't always be this formation and great days like today. The will be scraps at places like Boro away and Bolton - that's when he comes into his own.

Finally, I'm worried about Elliott, who I still rate highly. Looked like he damaged his knee again today and seems to struggling for full fitness. There will be times when Skuse needs another battler in there with him.

I'd be happy to see Cisse in and Amougou. Especially if we could shift Pitman and Kilkenny.

I agree. Marv looked far from match fit and well off the pace when he came on. He had an extremely nasty injury that finished his season last time and many feel that the Skuse/Elliott combo in central midfield has never really been overly effective. Cisse has done no wrong and is a better asset than Kilkenny and Morris in purely playing terms. Definitely one to have on board when we are under the cosh away from home, and when we want to close a game out with 15-20 to go and a slender lead.

don't want ether Cisse is only back here because he can't find a club willing to meet his wage demands we don't want him nor do we need him if recent perofmances are anything to go by his wages will be a complete waste of money,

I wish people would stop banging on about bikey too the club have made it perfectly clear he has no chance of getting a contract with us and personally I don't want any player at the club who was willing to get that unfit in the close season,

Wilson came in and deseved his contract he stayed fit and was willing to work hard Bikey and Cisse have not and it would be a massive step backwards to offer them even a pay as you play contract,

We don't need the ball winning centre mid who will protect the back four we are not playing that kind of football

I agree. Marv looked far from match fit and well off the pace when he came on. He had an extremely nasty injury that finished his season last time and many feel that the Skuse/Elliott combo in central midfield has never really been overly effective. Cisse has done no wrong and is a better asset than Kilkenny and Morris in purely playing terms. Definitely one to have on board when we are under the cosh away from home, and when we want to close a game out with 15-20 to go and a slender lead.

Marv only came back from injury 3 weeks ago of course he's going to look slow and not fit ffs

So what if Cisse looked at his options in the summer? He was out of contract.

I have no doubt whatsoever that if he signed a contract here then he would be fully committed to the cause and surely that is all that matters?

He was a top whack earner here and so subject to a reduced wage offer being accepted i'd definitely sign him up.

They have?

That's what I was thinking?

Can't remember reading any official announcements apart from at the end of last season where Derek said we''ve made an offer but Cisse is keeping his options open - nothing along the lines of "..no chance of getting a contract with us" !!

That's what I was thinking?

Can't remember reading any official announcements apart from at the end of last season where Derek said we''ve made an offer but Cisse is keeping his options open - nothing along the lines of "..no chance of getting a contract with us" !!

He's referring to Bikey. All i can think of was The Post saying he wouldn't get a contract. Not reliable in the slightest.

Probably the one in the know about Bikey's and Cisse's commitment, as amny have pointed out already is DM. I have a feeling that Bikey at least has been challenged to get himself fit and hence worth a contract a la Wilson. Neither will be signed unless they are proven to be up to what DM requires for the team.

For me sign up Amougu he was a class act last season and one of the reasons we stayed up I reckon!

As for Cisse... no thanks! Unfortunatly he should of made his mind up two weeks ago, i reckon hes just seen the table and thought yeah ill go back!, which for me means he woudnt be 100% commited to the club and we do have Pearson/Skuse/Elliott/Killkenny/Ried... all-tho i dont rate Killkenny at all!

For me sign up Amougu he was a class act last season and one of the reasons we stayed up I reckon!

As for Cisse... no thanks! Unfortunatly he should of made his mind up two weeks ago, i reckon hes just seen the table and thought yeah ill go back!, which for me means he woudnt be 100% commited to the club and we do have Pearson/Skuse/Elliott/Killkenny/Ried... all-tho i dont rate Killkenny at all!

I doubt that Cisse has all of a sudden changed his mind because we are in 4th place after 3 games. If he has had a change of heart it is because no one elsewhere wants to employ him, simple as that. For that reason I would prefer we told him to take a hike and keep looking at alternatives.

I doubt that Cisse has all of a sudden changed his mind because we are in 4th place after 3 games. If he has had a change of heart it is because no one elsewhere wants to employ him, simple as that. For that reason I would prefer we told him to take a hike and keep looking at alternatives.

Either way.... it would not be right to sign him again!

Archived