IGNORED

Humble Pie Thread - What's Yours?

Pete1975Legend

Having zero belief in Lansdown's commitment to the playing side of the club. He'd demonstrated anything but a sure touch post-Coppell...but the transfer activity in the past week or so - both the scale of it and its coherence - has amazed me!

I haven't eaten humble pie since a massive slice taught me a lesson - agreeing with the sale of Bob Taylor

After that I tend to give people time and not react to one or two games. If you judge someone over a longer period then there is less chance you are going to look silly. Luckily the only signings I have got annoyed about straight away have been vindicated. - JMC, Stewart, Clarkson.

None from me that I can think of. Stated on other threads that I thought the woolf would come good, and thought Taylor would grab his chance with both hands when the chance arose. The last player I really slated on here (I think) was Ivan Sproule..........god he was frustrating.

Good thread. Mine would be Adriano Basso, I thought from his first few games for us he looked a bloke who'd jumped out of the crowd for a bet. He went on to be a highly competent goalkeeper and the decline under Johnson seems to have begun when they fell out.

Archived