IGNORED

Poor Crowds

bristolcitysweden

The recession and poor football for the last couple of seasons has a lot to do with season tickets being down, I think a lot of people have become rather apathetic because of the last couple of seasons and they have booked holidays not thinking of when the season starts.

Monkeh, how can you confidently state 99% of banning orders are justified?

I am pretty sure you don't know at least 25% of those banned? If you did there is absolutely know way you would say that unless of course you are talking shit.

I am willing to bet you know very little about this topic. To be honest i'd question whether you ever know what your talking about.

football is a form of entertainment.joe bloggs wouldnt risk taking his family for an expensive afternoon out knowing full well he was going to get 'what a load of rubbish' all the way home.

a few more solid permances and plenty more goals at the gate will see the crowd confidence return

Funny because according to the home office there are currently 25 banning orders in place at Bristol city

So explain how 5-15 city fans are banned every week? Or are the government figures wrong?

Not sure. I got nicked last year for saying a naughty word to a police man. when I went to court the magistrates laughed it out and the usher was telling me I was lucky as all 19 other city fans in that day got some kind of ban. I asked if he gets alot and he said 15-25 a week and most get banned. Maybe your right but just passing on what he said.

Not sure. I got nicked last year for saying a naughty word to a police man. when I went to court the magistrates laughed it out and the usher was telling me I was lucky as all 19 other city fans in that day got some kind of ban. I asked if he gets alot and he said 15-25 a week and most get banned. Maybe your right but just passing on what he said.

I honestly don't see how that can be right at all.

That would be nearly 1000 fans a year, seems rubbish to me.

Not thinking using published facts from the British government there are 25 banning orders in place that's it no more

Maybe most people get banned for the rest of that season? Then the number would be quite low at the moment as its just started? What site do you see it on? May be worth keeping a eye to see if it creeps up?

But an amazing 18 000 plus at Swindon. I would come to the gate more often if I could just turn up and hand over £20 at a turnstile - simples.

18,000 at swindon!!!! bloody hell!! you sure about that - just checked sporting life and they've given that figure, but I was under the impression county ground doesn't even hold that many...

onto original question, agree, at the end of day bottom line is that football is too expensive and everything else clouds the issue. the value for money isn't there anymore, at least in the old days you were guaranteed a decent atmosphere, a good laugh etc. now it's all just too tepid. thirty sovs is a big ask for entertainment that isn't necessarily guaranteed.

18,000 at swindon!!!! bloody hell!! you sure about that - just checked sporting life and they've given that figure, but I was under the impression county ground doesn't even hold that many...

onto original question, agree, at the end of day bottom line is that football is too expensive and everything else clouds the issue. the value for money isn't there anymore, at least in the old days you were guaranteed a decent atmosphere, a good laugh etc. now it's all just too tepid. thirty sovs is a big ask for entertainment that isn't necessarily guaranteed.

It was a typo, it was infact 8,000 and the county ground holds 15k.

How many ST holders are we down this season?

There are 4 blokes who sat near my seat who haven't renewed and those seats haven't been resold.

Season ticket holders are the mainstay of the week-in, week-out crowds. If that number has dipped significantly it explains in part the poor turnouts.

There are 4 blokes who sat near my seat who haven't renewed and those seats haven't been resold.

Season ticket holders are the mainstay of the week-in, week-out crowds. If that number has dipped significantly it explains in part the poor turnouts.

Less than 1k did not renew. So not too bad.

All the people around me renewed!

O'DOYLE DOLMAN C BLOCK RULES!!!!

some might of moved like I and a few mates did we use to sit in the atyeo now I'm in the east end and the other two are in the dolman

Archived