IGNORED

Liquidator - What's That All About

Abraham Romanovich

It's only music to walk out with, does it really matter? On the other hand, we could have "Chelsea dagger" when we score again like our promotion season though, that would improve on the atmosphere?

No music when we score please… A decent crowd is enough thank you

The liquidator would sound better if the fans did the "*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* City!"

I remember it speradically appearing since I started going, it only seemed to get a response/atmosphere going at the games where there was already an atmosphere. As a walk-on tune it's not quite got it.

OFTBC isn't my favourite, regardless of its connections, I remember going to Rotherham a few years ago and they had a local song written for them that they came out to. It was poor and I hoped we wouldn't use OFTBC from then on. Admittedly the away fans can hardly join in but it's not even like we sing along to it anyway.

West Brom banned the liquidator about 7 years ago because their fans sang " **** off wanderers; West Brom! " Don't know the Wolves story though.

It's a shame Kraftwerk - The Model's lyrics aren't appropriate as that was number one when he AG8 all happened in '82 - possible historical link.

As for Rovers - Things can only get better? :fish:

The liquidator would sound better if the fans did the "*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* City!"

I remember it speradically appearing since I started going, it only seemed to get a response/atmosphere going at the games where there was already an atmosphere. As a walk-on tune it's not quite got it.

OFTBC isn't my favourite, regardless of its connections, I remember going to Rotherham a few years ago and they had a local song written for them that they came out to. It was poor and I hoped we wouldn't use OFTBC from then on. Admittedly the away fans can hardly join in but it's not even like we sing along to it anyway.

West Brom banned the liquidator about 7 years ago because their fans sang " **** off wanderers; West Brom! " Don't know the Wolves story though.

It's a shame Kraftwerk - The Model's lyrics aren't appropriate as that was number one when he AG8 all happened in '82 - possible historical link.

As for Rovers - Things can only get better? :fish:

Wolves just reversed the lyrics so it went "**** off West Brom, we're Wolves"

Archived