IGNORED

Liquidator - What's That All About

Abraham Romanovich

Agree - cringworthy hearing that, as bad as the Hi Ho Silver Lining at the P/O final!

Liquidator is Wolves' tune - & laterly stolen by Chelsea who also use it.....so let's not go there as well

City = Wurzels, if it ain't broke etc

Dave Lloyd - sort it out mate. Wasn't there a poll or something (by DL)and it was agreed to keep the Wurzels? so what's going on?

The Wurzels do my head in, after so many years it kind of dwells on you after a while! but i do agree the current song is just as bad. we need something fresh and modern and most importantly, different.

I like Muse played last hear, the words "we will fight to survive" was real uplifting.

At Bramhill lane don't know what it is but a song starts then the fans take over, both before the game and second half. Stoke do he same when the crowd join in is pretty impressive.

If we are to stick with the Wurzles play drink up thee Zider, that's what we sing

I like Muse played last hear, the words "we will fight to survive" was real uplifting.

At Bramhill lane don't know what it is but a song starts then the fans take over, both before the game and second half. Stoke do he same when the crowd join in is pretty impressive.

If we are to stick with the Wurzles play drink up thee Zider, that's what we sing

Don't Sheff Utd have the Chip Butty song sung to John Denvers Annies song ????

Rovers could use 'Here Comes the Rain Again' by Eurythmics.

Love it !

How about

Shock of the lightning - Oasis

Why does it always rain on me - Travis

Imaginary Friends - Lightning Seeds

The Storm - Big Country

Anymore ?

Love it !

How about

The Storm - Big Country

Anymore ?

At Edgbaston cricket ground, they have a special "Rain Playlist" to play out when rain stops play, so you have things like:

Here Comes The Rain Again - Eurythmics

Umbrella - Rihanna

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

Singing In The Rain

It's Raining Again - Supertramp

Love it !

How about

The Storm - Big Country

Anymore ?

The Safety Dance - Men in Hats

Are Friends Electric - Tubeway Army

Karma Police - Radiohead

Gimme Shelter or Get off my Cloud - Rolling

Stones

Danger! High Voltage - Electric Six

And for their fans....

Talk Talk - Talk Talk

This is a good idea IMO.

Also, 3D is a City fan.

Edit: I don't mean to be pedantic but it's 'Unfinished Sympathy'

Massive Attack must be the most successful band out of Bristol for many a year.. I've always gone on to Tim about playing them more :D

Some of them are playing in a charity football match with members of Portishead (Tim Shires once called Geoff Barrow Robbie Savage at 5 a side!) and Kasabian et all - Portishead FC next Sat I think

Massive Attack must be the most successful band out of Bristol for many a year.. I've always gone on to Tim about playing them more :D

Some of them are playing in a charity football match with members of Portishead (Tim Shires once called Geoff Barrow Robbie Savage at 5 a side!) and Kasabian et all - Portishead FC next Sat I think

Think it's being played on Sunday.

Archived