IGNORED

Baldock Not Even Quoted To Be Top Championship Goalscorer ?

OldlandReddies

I've got him at 50/1, I thought it was the most impressive 25 min debut I've ever seen from a City striker.

Cardiff could not cope with him and they hadnt conceded a goal this season before Saturday.

I'm not usually one to go over the top with first impressions, but it was clear to see that we have something special in Baldock.

I've got him at 50/1, I thought it was the most impressive 25 min debut I've ever seen from a City striker.

Cardiff could not cope with him and they hadnt conceded a goal this season before Saturday.

I'm not usually one to go over the top with first impressions, but it was clear to see that we have something special in Baldock.

Agreed which is why I rang up Hills after the game and got 66/1 - they absolutely don't rate us at all so you might still get it. Personally, I think that there is every chance...

Agreed which is why I rang up Hills after the game and got 66/1 - they absolutely don't rate us at all so you might still get it. Personally, I think that there is every chance...

Baldock at 66/1 to be top scorer or City @ 80's to win the league.............no brainer, I'm off to Hills in the morning !

Me too - and I hardly ever gamble. But you get a feeling, don't you; just maybe...?

little Bristol CIty are still off the radar, suits me down to the ground

+1

We have too many strikers to have a top league scorer... hopefully, if we keep all 5, we could have 3 or 4 of them over the 10+ mark. Then there is the Wooley 10 as well which he has all but guaranteed us and a chip in from Elliott at 5, Cunningham with a couple of long distance strikes, Pearson with 4 or 5.... blimey its gonna be a goal fest.

+1

We have too many strikers to have a top league scorer... hopefully, if we keep all 5, we could have 3 or 4 of them over the 10+ mark. Then there is the Wooley 10 as well which he has all but guaranteed us and a chip in from Elliott at 5, Cunningham with a couple of long distance strikes, Pearson with 4 or 5.... blimey its gonna be a goal fest.

Here is the reason not to waste your money on top scorer bets.

+1

Doesn't every team have 4/5 strikers? If Baldock scores (which I fully expect him to) he'll be in the starting XI

Archived