IGNORED

Baldock Not Even Quoted To Be Top Championship Goalscorer ?

OldlandReddies

I've got him at 50/1, I thought it was the most impressive 25 min debut I've ever seen from a City striker.

Cardiff could not cope with him and they hadnt conceded a goal this season before Saturday.

I'm not usually one to go over the top with first impressions, but it was clear to see that we have something special in Baldock.

Take it you're too young to remember Joe Royles debut v Middlesboro then ?

Mon Momme was 100/1 to win the national... But she did, bookies do get it wrong

any horse that wins at a big price is a right result for the bookies, they make a hell of a lot more money overall when a horse romps home at 100/1 rather than 6/4.

the bookies got it spot on, if mon mome had been priced at 5/1 then all the chance national gamblers would have ploughed into it. it's not rocket science.

any horse that wins at a big price is a right result for the bookies, they make a hell of a lot more money overall when a horse romps home at 100/1 rather than 6/4.

the bookies got it spot on, if mon mome had been priced at 5/1 then all the chance national gamblers would have ploughed into it. it's not rocket science.

Mon Mome should have been a 20/1 shot. Had top form in top staying chases, just ignored by the punters latching onto paper talk.Baldock is currently under the radar but that wont last long. With his pedigree he's a massive price at 33's. Get on !

Archived