IGNORED

Off The Radar? Not Taken Seriously? Relegation Fodder?

Barrs Court Red

Have people forgot the fact that we have only played 3 games.

Survival is key, mid-table would be excellent.

Cant believe some of you lot are talking as if we are 25 games in, and in a play-off place.

Please.

I agree. Talk of promotion after three matches is crazy talk. I am however optimistic of a decent season based on the start we have made. I remember a thread not so long ago titled 'season hopes'.I hoped to win more than we lose, to have a decent home record and to play some exciting attacking footy. Going well thus far!! It will be interesting to see how we go away from home.

Those who say our aim is just to stay up... if that was the clubs aim Derek wouldn't be here and neither would the signings.

The board, staff and players are all clearly aiming for a push this season to see how high we can finish. Marvin Elliot summed it up at the game against Bournament when asked what are the teams aims for this season in which he replied ''promotion''

Quite right - think Derek/ the players have a loftier ambition than the fans expectations of a safe/midtable finish this season. Believe Del is aiming for the sky/playoffs and probably believes, with the players signed, no reason why can't have a fair shot at it and with his man management skills why not?

Encouraging start but still early days and they'll no doubt take a game at a time and keep grounded. See where we are after 10/11 games as a gauge on progress.

Archived