IGNORED

Broadfoot ?

Frome Red

Persoanlly I think the defender we are after is already lined up and awaiting clearance etc,

no basis for that but from the post match interview against cardiff it seemed del had some one lined I think he said Baldock may not be his last signing this window

Plenty of SPL, European and International experience. Can play at fb and cb. Not very highly rated by our Caledonian OTIBers as I recall, although The Jock would probably have us believe that he is a cultured cross between Baresi and Beckenbauer........

Ha Ha

He's honestly awful, Rangers fans want him to leave despite being in SD3! Not what we need, plus he's more of a RB than CB.

Is he not a right sided CB ? And to be honest Rangers fans saying he's awful wouldn't put me off we would have said that about wooley last season and look how del has helped him !

Is he not a right sided CB ? And to be honest Rangers fans saying he's awful wouldn't put me off we would have said that about wooley last season and look how del has helped him !

del hasn't made many bad signings in his short time with us

As a bit of a random note he looks a bit like the mystery player posted on here yesterday ? Or did that turn out to be rubbish ?

Ha, God knows! Only Sir Brooklyn Zoo, and perhaps his sexily elbowed, pissed off other half can really tell us what happened up the Gorge yesterday....!

I'm not just saying it, I've witnessed him play badlly countless times too! He's mostly been a backup player to Whittaker over recent years, although he can play across the defence. Struggled to get in the team ahead of the likes of Weir, Bougherra, Whittaker etc.

Watched him play terrible against a SD3 side only a few weeks ago, wouldn't be happy if we signed him but I don't think we will anyway.

Rangers fans want him to leave despite being in SD3!

Could be a wages issue

Having read the rest of the thread you've obviously got your reasons for not rating him though, not just based on Rangers wanting him out.

I agree with Monkeh - whoever it is, I think the deal is already done and awaiting clearance

Having read the rest of the thread you've obviously got your reasons for not rating him though, not just based on Rangers wanting him out.

I also support Rangers, I've watched him countless times and know the general consensus around Rangers fans about him. Nothing against the bloke, but it's not the type of player we need to sign in my opinion.

Archived