IGNORED

Parent Advice

Glyn Rileys Mullet

No parent teaches there kids to swear its life unfortunately I take my boy he's 5 stands in the front of the Eastend and he loves it I no theres swearing . He doesn't swear he nos right from wrong but unfortunately kids here it everywhere school football out in the street adults everywhere

No parent teaches there kids to swear its life unfortunately I take my boy he's 5 stands in the front of the Eastend and he loves it I no theres swearing . He doesn't swear he nos right from wrong but unfortunately kids here it everywhere school football out in the street adults everywhere

Some parent's don't teach their children that swearing is wrong, and many swear at them and in front of them.

If a kid hears it at school then the school should stamp it out ASAP, when I went to school we didn't go round swearing in the playground, we all knew swearing is wrong.

Some parent's don't teach their children that swearing is wrong, and many swear at them and in front of them.

If a kid hears it at school then the school should stamp it out ASAP, when I went to school we didn't go round swearing in the playground, we all knew swearing is wrong.

Yes but it's just not at school we all try to prevent it but we can't maybe in a perfect world my boy hears all sorts in the Eastend but he don't go to school and sing the songs to his teacher and as for parents swearing at there kids which I don't that's up to them there problem but topic about parent taking his child to football then yes he should and unfortunately he will here swearing its wrong but it's life

Take him.... As has already been said, boredom maybe a factor but it's down to you to get him involved. Me & my son who is 4 in september are season ticket holders in the H block of the Atyeo (prob not best for 3 year old what with the language an all!). Make sure you take some light entertainment for him in case he does get bored (my little one plays games on my iphone). Also, if you do take him, try and get him involved as much as you get involved, my son has started picking up on the 'Come on you reds' & 'We always believe' chants and happily tries joining in. It's a fantastic feeling, my son is 3 and breathes Bristol City already!! :)

My brother took his 3 month old to THAT Leeds game. Personally, i'd wait til he/she is at least 6 years old. That way they'll remember it forever. I was 6 for my first game. Remember it like it were yesterday.

I wouldn't worry about the swearing. They have to learn their cuss words sometime. That's the trouble with todays parents/kids. You ain't doing them any favours by wrapping them in cotton wool. They turn into wussy adults, feeble minded to boot. I was out shooting guns when I was 5. Never did me any harm.

Archived