IGNORED

City Fans Up North,the City Team Are Staying At.

Portland Bill

Did he see Albert walk into the hotel ?

I don't know, but Brett Pitman is there,as my cousin is a

Burnley fan he asked about him.

Was told by ( he said someone who looks like Scott Murray and is Scottish!) that Burnley were

in for him,but he's travelled with City.

My cousin is there at a wedding,the whole squad have gone off somewhere at the moment.

I asked him if he gets the chance to ask about Albert. He says he will if he sees anyone.

Not saying your cousin is telling Porkies but Wooly Tweeted 10 mins ago that team had just arrived in Barnsley

Arrived in Barnsley after a long old journey, think sky sports news on sky go is me for the night the #TransferDeadineDay is lively

He could of arrived 2 hours ago? How do you know that he's just turnt up? You don't just get off a coach and tweet ' I have arrived in Barnsley '

He could of arrived 2 hours ago? How do you know that he's just turnt up? You don't just get off a coach and tweet ' I have arrived in Barnsley '

Cus Wooly and Steady tweeted they had just got there and got into their room and watching Sky Sports News on Wooly's Ipad

Not saying your cousin is telling Porkies but Wooly Tweeted 10 mins ago that team had just arrived in Barnsley

Arrived in Barnsley after a long old journey, think sky sports news on sky go is me for the night the #TransferDeadineDay is lively

Do a google search for Tankersley manor then.

Come back to me if it isn't in BARNSLEY.

Ffs, all I'm doing is relaying what I'm being told, if you don't want to believe me then don't, I don't actually care!

Cus Wooly and Steady tweeted they had just got there and got into their room and watching Sky Sports News on Wooly's Ipad

Yes their room, precisely. PB said they just walked in. The players could of walked around, had a look at the place before they got into their room.

It's unreal isn't it, I get a call from a cousin to tell me he's at the same place as the City squad.

I relay the info as most would.

But then there's people on here who are going out of there way to try and dispel what I KNOW.

FFS Bill , you know the drill by now. No pictures to prove it , must be BS !! :photo:

Funny enough Glyn I have actually got an mms of the City coach at the hotel, my cousin sent me it at 4 o clock just to prove to me the City squad was there. How do I upload an mms to here?

I wouldn't bother mate, if people want to be childish, and make out you or your cousin is lying, let them. Don't waste your time entertaining them. As they clearly think they are in the know by looking at the Oracle that is Twitter.

Archived