IGNORED

City Fans Up North,the City Team Are Staying At.

Portland Bill

I wouldn't bother mate, if people want to be childish, and make out you or your cousin is lying, let them. Don't waste your time entertaining them. As they clearly think they are in the know by looking at the Oracle that is Twitter.

I'm not going to,I was untill I saw the app I needed costs £1.99. Not worth it for one photo!

Funny enough Glyn I have actually got an mms of the City coach at the hotel, my cousin sent me it at 4 o clock just to prove to me the City squad was there. How do I upload an mms to here?

Dont ask me mate , proper technophobe me !!

Not saying your cousin is telling Porkies but Wooly Tweeted 10 mins ago that team had just arrived in Barnsley

Arrived in Barnsley after a long old journey, think sky sports news on sky go is me for the night the #TransferDeadineDay is lively

Wooly is known for being a bit 'slow' though.

:colder:

p.s. that is just to fool the tykes ;) oh bother, cover blown.

I wouldn't bother mate, if people want to be childish, and make out you or your cousin is lying, let them. Don't waste your time entertaining them. As they clearly think they are in the know by looking at the Oracle that is Twitter.

Lets not be sarcy about twitter now; we all know its flawless 100% accurate and totally beyond reproach. Shameful to suggest otherwise. Deary me, stone a crows and shiver me timbers.

Right, my cousin has just texted me and this is his exact text.

Just spoke to a coach, Albert Adomah is here and at the moment is having Dinner.

What's he having Portland... we need to know the detail now. Don't just leave us hangin here in a shameful manner.

Will it be beans, will it be pork, we'll just have to wait and see....

What's he having Portland... we need to know the detail now. Don't just leave us hangin here in a shameful manner.

Will it be beans, will it be pork, we'll just have to wait and see....

I hope not , for the sake of his room mate. Mind you , that might be what makes him run so fast , a bit of methane propulsion.

Cousin just phoned me, City players milling around in the hotel,more than happy to chat with other guests. John Stead at the bar drinking coke.Other City players on bottles of water.

He said he just spoke to someone connected with City with an Irish accent??

He said no one else in,but BP "going down south"

which i presume is Bournemouth?

Cousin just phoned me, City players milling around in the hotel,more than happy to chat with other guests. John Stead at the bar drinking coke.Other City players on bottles of water.

What!? no one drinking apple juice?? disgraceful!

Greg Cunningham ;)

We need to get the music from the wedding turned off.

Jon Stead and Martyn Woolford are complaining on twitter that they're in the room above where the DJ is and they can't get to sleep! Can't have them knackered tomorrow! :surrender:

My cousin is at that wedding party,and he sounded like he was having a good time when he called me!

find out in 2 hours Portland Bill

He did say that the Irish fella smirked after he said that, maybe winding me cousin up because as a Burnley fan he wanted BP at Burnley.

As you say, we will find out later,mind you I find it strange that BP would be at the hotel in Barnsley if he was off to Bournemouth!

He did say that the Irish fella smirked after he said that, maybe winding me cousin up because as a Burnley fan he wanted BP at Burnley.

As you say, we will find out later,mind you I find it strange that BP would be at the hotel in Barnsley if he was off to Bournemouth!

:laugh: can you get your cousin to turn the music down!!

Archived