IGNORED

Maynard Signs For Cardiff

Dannycidered03

He said.

"I moved to West Ham with the hope of playing in the Premier League regularly, but that wasn't to be. Knowing that my chances would be limited there at Upton Park, it was down to me to find a club where I knew I'd be happy to play. It's my aim to play week in week out, which I hope to achieve by playing well for Cardiff City. If I'm scoring goals I'm happy, which I'll enjoy doing in a Cardiff shirt."

I'm a welsh Bristol city fan, and I'm constantly surrounded by baadiff fans, and devasted he signed for them c***s, shows he has no loyalty to his time here, although I adored his time at us, hope he is a miserable failure, and looking forward to booing you at your piss poor stadium

No need for the angst really, he was a good player for us and we got most of our money back.

In fact we basically swapped Maynard for Baldock, who's younger, quicker and hungrier. Works for me.

Plus, it'll make Cardiff's inevitable expensive bottling even more amusing than normal.

Not being funny mate but Welsh or -

And yes i was in your shitty ground last weekend in your 2 main pubs. Lots of stares aswell drinking lager :)

Funny enough Maynard suites u . You both sell your asses for the best price wats it like playing in red in your nice blue stadium Wat a ******* joke baaaaa

100 mill says we play in pink if you want us to ! football moves on, 100 mill for you to play in a colour thats not red and not blue and white (rivals) sure you would play in a different colour aslong as you stay the robins and splash silly money on ground improvements, players, a new training ground, clearing all debts. whats a colour ? either that or go bust. rather a club with money than no club.

If you had 100mill plus to change colour or go bust with no team to suppport, i think any club would do the same, ask pompey

Not being funny mate but Welsh or -

And yes i was in your shitty ground last weekend in your 2 main pubs. Lots of stares aswell drinking lager :)

Did you enjoy your stroll in the park? oh it wasnt you. Cant really call you the Soul Crew anymore because you have sold your soul, all of you are just a bunch of TOMMY TANKERS.

100 mill says we play in pink if you want us to ! football moves on, 100 mill for you to play in a colour thats not red and not blue and white (rivals) sure you would play in a different colour aslong as you stay the robins and splash silly money on ground improvements, players, a new training ground, clearing all debts. whats a colour ? either that or go bust. rather a club with money than no club.

If you had 100mill plus to change colour or go bust with no team to suppport, i think any club would do the same, ask pompey

If that makes u feel better keep telling yourself that . As the song goes your not cardiff anymore oh and 4 2

We'd never have put up with our club being in the hands of shits like Hamman and Ridsdale to get us into that mess. You were all too willing to suck up their lies for a bit of glory and it backfired massively. You won't go up this season, it'll be the same old bottle job.

Archived