IGNORED

Best Of Luck Next Season

Turkey

And no I'm not taking the piss r.e. your fans banner which read, "Better Luck Next Year Brighton".

I don't suppose my luck will mean much to you but it looks like we've got plenty of it at the Albion. Having said that we were very very unlucky last season in Div1.

I'm very hungover but will be up for some chat about the game later probably. I think it was our big game, promotion expirience that helped.

You don't need me to tell you that you have everything but Division One status.

Keep the Faith. You WILL get there.

Si.

this aint sour grapes but i think you will need more luck then us next yr. u played worse then us. and pretty soon knight will be getting sent off, as refs will be looking out 4 his blatent cheating. also your number 4 will prob give awy a few penelties with all his shirt pulling. i'm suprised millers shirt lasted. How do u feel about your performance?

this aint sour grapes but i think you will need more luck then us next yr. u played worse then us. and pretty soon knight will be getting sent off, as refs will be looking out 4 his blatent cheating. also your number 4 will prob give awy a few penelties with all his shirt pulling. i'm suprised millers shirt lasted. How do u feel about your performance?
I 100% agree. We have really got to improve the squad to stand any chance next season. We will have to create because teams will break us down. We went up with a better team than this before and went down although this time we have the expirience and a proper manager.

Refs already do look out for Knights diving. They had twigged it by November!

4 is Cullip. He was a bit rough yesteday but he doesn't give much away. He's our best player.

I thought we did a job. Our previous promotions were done in style. We played brilliant football. This season we've been poor. I can't believe we're up. At one stage it really did look like mid-table. We were never lower than 8th. We're so desperate for Falmer but we've got a lot to thank Withdean for. Its a fortress and the only reason we made the playoffs.

The bookies think we'll stay up. We need another striker and 2/3 midfielders. It's possible.

this seasons divisoin was very poor. we played badly all year. the stuffing of notts county was bout the only teamed we turned posseion into goals. i cant c any of the 3 teams that went up staying up. unless crewe and gillingham slip up.

Guest crasher

Can't agree with that.

Plymouth and QPR have every chance of staying up (as would City had they made it).

We at Brighton have a much bigger struggle but that's because we've got no ground and no money. What we have got is a good manager and team spirit.

That's why we won yesterday even though you're a "better" team, in the sense that you play better football. And so you bloody well should with the money you've had to spend on players.

That said I've little doubt BCFC are going up next time.

Genuine good wishes from Sussex by the Sea.

Archived