IGNORED

City V Barnsley Match Thread

Jon atyeo is my dad

This has got 'banana skin' written all over it.

We are bang in form, poor old Barnsley can barely put a side together and are in very poor form but bear in mind they turned Middlesbrough over in their last home match.

I gather Barnsley played reasonably well away at Swansea during the week and they're at home. Hoping for 3 points, expecting not to lose.

Regardless...

COME ON CITY

#BristolCity v Barnsley: Heaton, M.Wilson, Carey, Fontaine, Cunningham, Adomah, Skuse, Pearson, Woolford, Stead, Baldock.

Is it me,. or is this a bit harsh on Ryan Taylor? Excited about seeing what Baldock can do, but thought Taylor was superb in both home games, and scored a goal. Unless it's a reflection of the characteristics of the Barnsley defence.

2-2 I reckon. We're not world beaters yet and Barnsley will be seriously fired up.

Is it me,. or is this a bit harsh on Ryan Taylor? Excited about seeing what Baldock can do, but thought Taylor was superb in both home games, and scored a goal. Unless it's a reflection of the characteristics of the Barnsley defence.

2-2 I reckon. We're not world beaters yet and Barnsley will be seriously fired up.

Agreed Tom but it's a very nice dilemma for Del to have, for a change.

Very harsh on Taylor, but 4 into 2 doesn't go and whichever team we play two of Baldock/Stead/Davies/Taylor will be disappointed.

By all accounts, Stead has been great and Baldock was superb as a sub last week, I expect to see Taylor on after about 65/70 mins.

Archived