IGNORED

Just Not Our Day...

Sidebet

Happens every now and again, so frustrating listening to te game on radio bristol(not helped by the tin pot commentary)

Alot of ifs and buts can be thrown about, especialy davies, how many chances??

Keep the faith as we deserved a draw if not more, if we had got and equaliser i think we would have gone on to win it.

CTID

Happens every now and again, so frustrating listening to te game on radio bristol(not helped by the tin pot commentary)

Alot of ifs and buts can be thrown about, especialy davies, how many chances??

Keep the faith as we deserved a draw if not more, if we had got and equaliser i think we would have gone on to win it.

CTID

Heck we robbed forest last year in a similar way and was hailed as a great result, grinding it out

Two narrow defeats away. One against a team who are flying..?

OK it didn't sound as if we were at the races for 30 first half minutes, but we have got to believe that we will pick up points away.

Said from day one that we still need a 'game changer'... Someone who can definitely grab the game and influence...

Stinking, lazy attitude again. We where not up for it playing eleven men and let ourselves down.

Are you serious??? The one thing that keeps me very positive about this current team and manage is their undoubted commitment. OK, we didn't score or pick up any points but we're not world beaters. As long as we keep playing with the same level of commitment we have shown so far this season I'll be happy.

Some people need a reality check

And just realised all y results came in except for city's goodbye 450 quid

I never put City in accummulators because they do things like this all the time.

However my 6 gamer has been let down by Bristol Rovers!!

The 4 game one has come in though so I'm up 200 overall.

I got Rochdale, Sheffield United, Tranmere and Derby

Are you serious??? The one thing that keeps me very positive about this current team and manage is their undoubted commitment. OK, we didn't score or pick up any points but we're not world beaters. As long as we keep playing with the same level of commitment we have shown so far this season I'll be happy.

Some people need a reality check

We did not match them on committment for 50 min and we lost.

Managed less number in central midfield against Cardiff but not against Barnsley.

All about attitude.

Im sorry, but that is total rubbish. Some games you play well, some it doesn't quite work. It's this hyperbolic nonsense after a defeat that really winds me up. We're in a competitive league and EVERY game is hard to call. Nothing wrong with the attitude, we just lack a bit of consistency and quality at times - and sometimes, the other team just happens to play better than us.

Archived