IGNORED

Just Not Our Day...

Sidebet

Happens every now and again, so frustrating listening to te game on radio bristol(not helped by the tin pot commentary)

Alot of ifs and buts can be thrown about, especialy davies, how many chances??

Keep the faith as we deserved a draw if not more, if we had got and equaliser i think we would have gone on to win it.

CTID

You get what you deserve.They scored we didn't so we lose.It does make you think of the old joke about changing a light bulb. With the strike force we now have and we could not get a goal against 10 men. I hoped that we would be good enough to snatch a draw but some things never change.

Okay we lost. To be honest I'm sure the following that went up there today would agree with me, it was probably one of the most frustrating games City's ever played in? It was clear in the second half we were the better side all be it we had more men, it just looked like a matter of time before we registered!

When Wooly somehow had a header blocked of the line, Davies missing a host of chances hitting the bar on one occasion (think it was him anyway), most of us were thinking exactly what the thread is called.

On the other hand Im glad we never stop piling in pressure come the end, it seems to mean a lot to this latest group of players, nice to see?

Anyone know why Albert ended up with us in the away end today? And why he didn't accept our invitation to join us!!!!

Stinking, lazy attitude again. We where not up for it playing eleven men and let ourselves down.

Having seen the game live

Poor maybe -lazy we were not. The guys tried their hearts out - could have had 2 or 3 goal easy on another day . Davies missed 2 good opportunities and crashed a free kick against the bar. The margins are so small in football but we were not lazy!

Our away form,no doubt needs to improve.

But our home form so far is very encouraging.!

At least we are at the right end of the league at present, a much better start than last season.

But as said if we can improve our away record which under del I'm sure will come.

And get the "fortress" mind set at the gate.

I'm sure as I predicted at the start of the season a top 10 finish is very "do able".

"Just not our day" seems to suggest that we didn't get the rub of the green and on another day we might have got a result.

This just was not the case - comprehensively outplayed from the tenth minute until the sending-off - followed by the familiar problems - potential game-changers (Adomah and Baldock) withdrawn and replaced with physical strength (Elliott and Taylor) - possession without penetration - chances without a finish

Playing like that on another day we would have been well beaten before half-time

6 points from 4 games is a significantly better start that the last two years BUT we did take 7 points from the corresponding fixtures last term (wins at Barnsley and Forest plus a draw at home to Palace.

Okay we lost. To be honest I'm sure the following that went up there today would agree with me, it was probably one of the most frustrating games City's ever played in? It was clear in the second half we were the better side all be it we had more men, it just looked like a matter of time before we registered!

When Wooly somehow had a header blocked of the line, Davies missing a host of chances hitting the bar on one occasion (think it was him anyway), most of us were thinking exactly what the thread is called.

On the other hand Im glad we never stop piling in pressure come the end, it seems to mean a lot to this latest group of players, nice to see?

Anyone know why Albert ended up with us in the away end today? And why he didn't accept our invitation to join us!!!!

I'm glad I was watching the same game as you. Last season and the year before we would of crumbled.

Yes we never scored, but at least we went for it. In my opinion they had a really bright spell 15 minutes before half time and 15 mins after. They were there for the taking but defended really well. I suppose when you listen to it on the radio and look at the stats they don't give a true picture.

Remember they beat Boro at home it just shows this division that no one is pulling away and everyone apart from Petersbourogh look like they can win.

People saying we beat a poor Palarse team but they stopped a long run against Sheffield Wednesday yesterday was that Dave Jones first defeat. Just shows in this division all teams are capable of beating each other!

We won't get promoted or play offs but we will be a mid table team.

Against Blackburn start with Taylor Baldock and Davies in place of Pearson. Foster will be back from injury as well.

I bet Man U fans werent saying they are shite because they lost to Everton

I'm glad I was watching the same game as you. Last season and the year before we would of crumbled.

Yes we never scored, but at least we went for it. In my opinion they had a really bright spell 15 minutes before half time and 15 mins after. They were there for the taking but defended really well. I suppose when you listen to it on the radio and look at the stats they don't give a true picture.

Remember they beat Boro at home it just shows this division that no one is pulling away and everyone apart from Petersbourogh look like they can win.

People saying we beat a poor Palarse team but they stopped a long run against Sheffield Wednesday yesterday was that Dave Jones first defeat. Just shows in this division all teams are capable of beating each other!

We won't get promoted or play offs but we will be a mid table team.

Against Blackburn start with Taylor Baldock and Davies in place of Pearson. Foster will be back from injury as well.

I bet Man U fans werent saying they are shite because they lost to Everton

Generally speaking, we could play like that away this year again with the second half performance and we'd win and score a few as well. First half I'd say their back four were very shakey and we should have threatened more....

I don't believe that City at this moment in time have the deph in quality that teams like Forest, Blackburn and Bolton posses cause of obvious reasons (money). But I feel we have a tight group of players that fight till the end and endeavour hopefully will pay of for us this year.

Obviously the league will be as tight as ever but I expect we'll come around the top 5 outside the the playoff places....

Archived