IGNORED

Everyone Chill Out

South Bristol Red

We pay our players the double sallary they pay theirs and although there are serious concerns we got a clue about what a football player is it's still a fact. Given the same attitude we should beat them.

Everton beat Man U first game of the season. Salaries mean **** all.

We pay our players the double sallary they pay theirs and although there are serious concerns we got a clue about what a football player is it's still a fact. Given the same attitude we should beat them.

I don't know why I'm even responding as you are clearly making it up as you go along. But still, what was wrong with the players' attitudes this afternoon?

Our players are more talanted and far better paid than the Barnsley players. Still they were the better side for 50 min.

I'll ask again, what was wrong with our player's attitude this afternoon? You have accused them of 'not being up for it' and unless you have some evidence of this it is a totally unfair thing to say.

Why should extremely well paid players be accepted to lack attitude on the day?

I'm sorry, I'm not normally the sort of person to single out somebody, but you seem to know a f*cking lot about the club and how we perform considering you're in Stockholm? I only live a few hours from the club but I know that I don't automatically earn the right to slate the club at every opportunity because I don't see the mathes in person. Listening to the radio doesn't justify it either as they're both biased and unable to fully explain what's going on. I, and many others, only make comments about how we play in matches we see?

Like I said, I don't like having a go at particular people, but if you're only here to moan and have a bitch about how bad we are and how the players don't care, and how you know so much about the club's history and inside details, why don't you go and support a club you can watch each week and moan on their forum?

I'm sorry, but Jesus Christ.

Why should extremely well paid players be accepted to lack attitude on the day?

Sorry mate, but I think that it isn't right to question the players attitude. Why would they "not try"? We lost today for a couple of reasons :

1. We couldn't handle their shape in first half and the goal eventually came. Barnsley's coach got his tactics right and we were not quite up for it.

2. After the red card we chucked everything at them. Could have scored 3 goals or more, hit the crossbar. Should have had a penalty and them go down to 9 men (although I would like to see a replay). We just got unlucky and it wasn't our day.

We lost today for footballing reasons. I think the players would find it insulting for you to question their attitude. Today was just one of those days.

Sorry mate, but I think that it isn't right to question the players attitude. Why would they "not try"? We lost today for a couple of reasons :

1. We couldn't handle their shape in first half and the goal eventually came. Barnsley's coach got his tactics right and we were not quite up for it.

2. After the red card we chucked everything at them. Could have scored 3 goals or more, hit the crossbar. Should have had a penalty and them go down to 9 men (although I would like to see a replay). We just got unlucky and it wasn't our day.

We lost today for footballing reasons. I think the players would find it insulting for you to question their attitude. Today was just one of those days.

Indeed. In fact, in terms of attitude, I was very pleased in the end. I have seen City come off after defeats in the past looking like they weren't bothered. Watched them come off very carefully today and thought they looked gutted, almost distraught. Was pleased to see that it seemed to hurt them that much.

All the team looked devastated at the final whistle. Seemed like they cared and weren't happy with the result, which I think us a good thing. Hope it hurt them a lot today and they come back even more determined.

Exactly, if the players didn't care they would just walk off the pitch. I believe that they give it 100% every game. As does every team. Just things don't work out some times (today was an example).

We lost an away game 1-0, anyone who plans to take a jump off the Suspension Bridge needs their head examined.

I went to the Suspension Bridge this morning, but couldn't get near it - there were hundreds of miserable SAGs queueing up to jump off the bridge after yesterday's latest humiliation.

I immediately felt a lot happier and am looking forward to the Blackburn game. It will feel great to beat the real "Rovers"!

I went to the Suspension Bridge this morning, but couldn't get near it - there were hundreds of miserable SAGs queueing up to jump off the bridge after yesterday's latest humiliation.

I immediately felt a lot happier and am looking forward to the Blackburn game. It will feel great to beat the real "Rovers"!

I hope you told them to **** off back to their own area, don't want those pikeys polluting the lovely river avon.

4 games and 2 winns is ok. Remember last season, what a poor start. But I think its pitty we havent got a point away. If City plays good football away and make chances the points will come even in the awaygames. We had chances in Barnsley but the ball did not get in.. No game in this leauge are easy. Still optimistic that we can be around the 10 best teams when May comes. COYR.

4 games and 2 winns is ok. Remember last season, what a poor start. But I think its pitty we havent got a point away. If City plays good football away and make chances the points will come even in the awaygames. We had chances in Barnsley but the ball did not get in.. No game in this leauge are easy. Still optimistic that we can be around the 10 best teams when May comes. COYR.

I think this thread is about chillin, we were almost into the first division last year, but we survived with a shrewd investment of DM etc. etc. ....This year is about building and re-structuring across the whole of bcfc, me thinks we should alll stand back and have a good look at ourselves, we are still competing, we are still here playing in the most competitive leauge in europe, Lets enjoy the ride x ( cant find spell check)

Definitely not time to panic - I think pretty much any realistic fan would have taken two comfortable wins and two narrow defeats from the first four games at the start of the season.

We do need to work out how to play away from home though - personally I'd like to see Elliott replace Pearson in the away games to tighten up the midfield. Still, over the next few weeks McInnes will learn more about the new signings and what formations work and don't and we've got a decent platform to build from.

Archived