IGNORED

Everyone Chill Out

South Bristol Red

I did laugh at people saying we would score 4 or 5 today. Let's get some perspective if we finish mid table for me that is a very good season and a definate improvement.

Why is mid table a very good season we have got a billionnaire backer, what is supposed to be one of the best young managers around and a squad full of quality,what needs to be in place before you become optimistic.I wonder if that small club Blackpool who have spent no money over the last two seasons and have lost their best players are going into this season with the attitude mid table will do.

Why is mid table a very good season we have got a billionnaire backer, what is supposed to be one of the best young managers around and a squad full of quality,what needs to be in place before you become optimistic.I wonder if that small club Blackpool who have spent no money over the last two seasons and have lost their best players are going into this season with the attitude mid table will do.

Maybe if they'd just been involved in a relegation battle rather than travelling to the play-off final they might. Plus Matt Phillips and Tom Ince are still there...?

Our "billionaire" backer has had limitations imposed on how much he can spend by the league. Many of the other teams in this league have good Managers and squads full of quality. If we were Glasgow Rangers, stacked up against the Scottish 3rd Div, your points may have more validity.

I wouldn't go that far , we have a decent squad , no more no less. 2 or 3 injuries in key positions (i.e LB & CB) would leave us plugging gaps with players who aren't quite up to it. IMO of course.

Archived