IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie - No Fair Crack Of The Whip

hippy273

I think he got plenty chances. He even started a couple of times, but didn't prove that he could do a full 90 minutes or make much of a impact to warrant a place in the next match.

According to that we got 300,000 for him? Am I the only one that things thats a very good bit of business by us?

Yes. That's very good business.

Very good business for us.

Couple of comments that seems bizarre.."I’m just happy to be back home and under a manager who really wants me" and to which he continues, "I think the manager at Bristol wanted me to stay but I couldn’t see myself playing"

Make up your mind Yannick. Another player who has been mis guided by different parties. I genuinely feel that he'll be in the lower leagues in a few years.

Well I think that is fair enough. If he starts regularly his decision will be vindicated. Nice to see that he has appeared to go because he wants to play.

Hope it works out for him, no one really wants to be a bit part player, and we all know deep down, that is all he was, and so does he.

Be interesting to see if this is 100% genuine, sure some agent manipulation, but clearly some of what he says is true.

Well I think that is fair enough. If he starts regularly his decision will be vindicated. Nice to see that he has appeared to go because he wants to play.

Hope it works out for him, no one really wants to be a bit part player, and we all know deep down, that is all he was, and so does he.

Be interesting to see if this is 100% genuine, sure some agent manipulation, but clearly some of what he says is true.

Very true, but also about grabbing your opportunities with both hands when they arise, not something all too apparent with a lot of modern day footballers i'm afraid.

Let's start with Scott Murray, Golbourne, Lita, Rosenior, Cotterill, Orr....................................

Murray we pretty much got nowt as he came back and we tore up the rest reading owed us. Rosenior buggered off for nowt as they forgot to offer him a contract!

Others made some decent profit on though

"I thought I’d have done better at Bristol in my first year. When the same thing started to happen this season it made me think that I didn’t want to go through it all again. That’s why I handed in the request"

Wtf Yannick? You handed the request in before the first league game!

He was fine pre season until his agent chipped in.

So for me a lot of what he says now is not with all sincerity.

I think he was improving as a player by getting more consistent.

He was abrasive at times and with every one so say starting with a clean slate this season , I definitely would have said on current form, he should have started in place of Albert.

I think Palace have got a very good player and we have got a good fee.

It's just a shame that it's a greedy agent calling the shots.

He was fine pre season until his agent chipped in.

So for me a lot of what he says now is not with all sincerity.

I think he was improving as a player by getting more consistent.

He was abrasive at times and with every one so say starting with a clean slate this season , I definitely would have said on current form, he should have started in place of Albert.

I think Palace have got a very good player and we have got a good fee.

It's just a shame that it's a greedy agent calling the shots.

Certainly looked fine per season in Scotland especially at st Johnstone. Second half after coming off and warming down on the touchline he seemed to love the banter from the away fans. Did nt see the move coming but to be honest i am not that bothered if he thinks he is better off elsewhere.

Bolasie was right about not being a regular starter. He was never going to be due to his one-dimensional game and with Albert holding down the out and out wide player role.

I doubt he'll be a regular starter at Palace either.

280k profit is very handy amount. Thanks very much Palace.

Bolasie was right about not being a regular starter. He was never going to be due to his one-dimensional game and with Albert holding down the out and out wide player role.

I doubt he'll be a regular starter at Palace either.

280k profit is very handy amount. Thanks very much Palace.

He seems to hae made a good enough start at palace. Remember hes transfered from a team with a surplus of wingers to one with few. I think he will be a regular at palace .........as he would hae been at city. Mcinnes seems like a good man manager and in this case hes probably not stuck his neck out and made any promises he couldnt keep with regard to regular first team starts. As for Bolaise at palace ,I can only wish him well , he was one of the few players who shone when others were lacking last year. Theye got a good player on the cheap. No bitterness just business

Archived