IGNORED

Ronaldo - It's Not About The Money - Yeah Right

Esmond Million's Bung

Ronaldo wants a better contract, seen as he has carried madrid in recent times, it's fair does. He is the Messi of Madrid and if he isnt happy deserves to move on. If clubs are idiotic enough to pay his wages then fair enough. At 28 he has pretty much won everything at club level and done as much as he can. Not sure where the hate comes from to be honest. If he was rubbish, then people may have a point

Gifted footballer yes. Pathetic, cheating, winking primadona **** is where the hate comes in.

Ronaldo is the best in the world though in my opinion but he is also an idiot!!! Surely an extra bit of money doesnt make any difference when u are earning that much anyway! I reckon someone should give him a full day job as a bin man or something like that and see how he likes it being normal and having to work for his money at around £140,000 less per week!!

It is about Iniesta, not money.

Surprised to see people on here making stuff up

Dave

Have you considered seeing your GP?

This forum is full of people making stuff up, the only thing that surprises me is that someone apparently still rational (apart from me), bothers to post common sense.

Make an appointment before its too late.

He is unhappy that Iniesta was given the award based on sentiment, his spanish team mates (from real madrid) voted for him as a thank you to all that he has done over the past few seasons. They didn't vote for Messi, despite him scoring the goals that he did and so if it was done on pure talent of the past year (and they didn't want to vote for messi again) then Ronaldo should have got it... he didn't and was upset that his team mates such as Casillas, Ramos, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa and such would all vote for their international team mate over their club one. Has nothing to do with money what so ever, if it was Perez would have given him the add ons ages ago.

He is unhappy that Iniesta was given the award based on sentiment, his spanish team mates (from real madrid) voted for him as a thank you to all that he has done over the past few seasons. They didn't vote for Messi, despite him scoring the goals that he did and so if it was done on pure talent of the past year (and they didn't want to vote for messi again) then Ronaldo should have got it... he didn't and was upset that his team mates such as Casillas, Ramos, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa and such would all vote for their international team mate over their club one. Has nothing to do with money what so ever, if it was Perez would have given him the add ons ages ago.

Aw bless.

This is why we're always going to be a backwater club, on a Bristol City Forum we should be talking about Bristol City, not Cristiano Ronaldo & Real Madrid! Maybe we should focus on packing the gate out week in week out and leave these ridiculous threads to the plastic fans, don't embarrass us anymore!

This is why we're always going to be a backwater club, on a Bristol City Forum we should be talking about Bristol City, not Cristiano Ronaldo & Real Madrid! Maybe we should focus on packing the gate out week in week out and leave these ridiculous threads to the plastic fans, don't embarrass us anymore!

Seems like es has a bee in his bonnet about ronaldo, as much as ronaldo has his bee in a bonnet about something.

I picture es, sat at his screen, looking glum, just like ronaldo!

Seems like es has a bee in his bonnet about ronaldo, as much as ronaldo has his bee in a bonnet about something.

I picture es, sat at his screen, looking glum, just like ronaldo!

if that's true, then it's to do with everyday life problems and not throwing my teddies out of my play pen because another player got more votes than I did in a popularity contest, mind you he's pretty enough to enter beauty pageants in the USA and might have more luck.

I'm obviously completely and utterly biased but as others have said, this is down to a Spanish and Portuguese division at Real Madrid, he scored 114 goals in about 105 games but his teammates pitched in for their Spanish teammate, this stuff has been going on at Real for years, just last week the Spanish players were openly critical of a mistake by Coentrao (Portuguese player) and the fact Mourinho didn't criticise him, everyone talks about Ronaldo arrogance but the arrogance of the senior Spanisn players at Real has stunk for years, they think everyone is beneath them and act like whoever Real sign and however they play, they remain the master race at the Bernabau. Believe me, Ronaldo could score 300 goals, the Spanish have a very patronising view of their Portuguese acquisitions and not backing Ronaldo for the award summed it up.

Incidentally, if it was about the money, Messi and Ronaldo are the 9th and 10th best paid footballers in the world - there are 2+ players at Man City, 2 in China, and one in Russia better paid - put aside the jealousy at the numbers involved and they probably have reason to grumble.

if that's true, then it's to do with everyday life problems and not throwing my teddies out of my play pen because another player got more votes than I did in a popularity contest, mind you he's pretty enough to enter beauty pageants in the USA and might have more luck.

I thought you were grumbling because he was paid too much? That is what the thread title suggests. I thought it was others that were suggesting it was a player of the year vote. Or have I completely misunderstood this thread?

I thought you were grumbling because he was paid too much? That is what the thread title suggests. I thought it was others that were suggesting it was a player of the year vote. Or have I completely misunderstood this thread?

Most footballers are paid far too much, wages that unlike inflation in the real world seems to go up with wild abandon, money which will eventually kill the game, you've already moaned about ticket prices, prices that have also well outstripped inflation, it's all unsustainable.

As for this thread it would appear to have moved on based on information from people on the forum who are in the know and I suspect that the real truth is something in between and I also suspect that eventually Real Madrid will appease their biggest star with a package including a nice new contract and a pay rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!, let's be honest here what other options does Ronaldo actually have when it comes to plying his trade?, manc end off.

How some people value Ronaldo more than Messi still amazes me, Messi is very humble, plays for his team and isn't a greedy little s*** and Ronaldo seems to be everything opposite. I hope he signs for Man City, ends up with even more tax and is harassed by United fans daily.

Most footballers are paid far too much, wages that unlike inflation in the real world seems to go up with wild abandon, money which will eventually kill the game, you've already moaned about ticket prices, prices that have also well outstripped inflation, it's all unsustainable.

As for this thread it would appear to have moved on based on information from people on the forum who are in the know and I suspect that the real truth is something in between and I also suspect that eventually Real Madrid will appease their biggest star with a package including a nice new contract and a pay rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!, let's be honest here what other options does Ronaldo actually have when it comes to plying his trade?, manc end off.

Like I said, all of this is hearsay, and he is getting smashed for it. I don't like the bloke much because of his antics on the pitch. But as for the stuff being made up here (it may end up to be true) it is quite laughable. But I guess that is how forums go, because a bloke looks glum and does not cebebrate his goals then X Y or X may have occured. So he is either a Money Grabbing ****** or he should man up, is what I am reading here.... because he has not celebrated some goals.

Jesus imagine if he had really done something out of order!

I think he will end up back at Untied, where he still has a very good relationship with Ferguson

Archived