IGNORED

Ronaldo - It's Not About The Money - Yeah Right

Esmond Million's Bung

So how does everyone know it is about a payrise? Nothing has been uttered from his lips. Unless stories from the gutter press are classed as truth now

Nor has anything about his tax, but people will believe that.

The real point is whatever his problem is, he has turned the generally supportive Spanish football press against him, embarrassed the club and it's supporters and probably caused unnecessary and unwanted attention on the squad as a whole.

of course dear old Wayne told us it was never about the money.

Ronaldo is already seriously rich, millionaire several times overs. He's still got several years of his career left and by the time he retires he'll be mega mega rich. After football he'll have a career as a pundit if he wants it so I don't believe its all about money.

I reckon it the Messi factor. Its a close call between him and Messi as to who is the best striker in the world and despite all the goals Ronaldo has scored for Real Madrid he's seen by many as the second best and thats what he can't handle. Its his vanity. If he were to leave La Liga and either return to the PL or move to Serie A then the pressure would be off him. Problem for him is that Real have clause saying that he can't leave for anything less than 100m and no club would pay that kind of money.

Goes to show that money doesn't always buy you happiness.

Nor has anything about his tax, but people will believe that.

The real point is whatever his problem is, he has turned the generally supportive Spanish football press against him, embarrassed the club and it's supporters and probably caused unnecessary and unwanted attention on the squad as a whole.

of course dear old Wayne told us it was never about the money.

Well, I think he probably has contributed a whole load to that club. Whatever is making him unhappy has not particularly upset his on pitch performance.

So he is unhappy about something, so are lots of people, just because he is a footballer, doesn't automatically make it about money. Could be anything. But that doesn't stop the press and people start up a character assassination, even though they have no hard facts.

I am no ronaldo fan, but why the tittle tattle, or even put downs about him being unhappy, he doesn't play for city, he hadn't said anything bad, he hasn't done anything bad. Just looks sullen and not celebrating goals.

It's not as if he has done anything to upset the English other than that winking episode. I can only presume people are so put out that he earns so much, they feel the need to start making crap up.

If you want to earn big money, if you put the hard graft in at the right time in your life, you will get the money you so desire, if you don't desire money then there is no need to berate those that do.

This isn't aimed at you es, just a general moan about how people in the public are hounded over the smallest of things, such as looking glum.

Ronaldo is already seriously rich, millionaire several times overs. He's still got several years of his career left and by the time he retires he'll be mega mega rich. After football he'll have a career as a pundit if he wants it so I don't believe its all about money.

I reckon it the Messi factor. Its a close call between him and Messi as to who is the best striker in the world and despite all the goals Ronaldo has scored for Real Madrid he's seen by many as the second best and thats what he can't handle. Its his vanity. If he were to leave La Liga and either return to the PL or move to Serie A then the pressure would be off him. Problem for him is that Real have clause saying that he can't leave for anything less than 100m and no club would pay that kind of money.

Goes to show that money doesn't always buy you happiness.

Agree with most of that and it throws up an interesting point if your theory re-Messi is correct, to me it shows something really lacking in Ronaldo's make up. I always believed that real sportsmen thrived on the mano a mano competition and would rise to the challenge and not run away to where they will be the undisputed number one.

He's becoming the Elton John of the football world.

Well, I think he probably has contributed a whole load to that club. Whatever is making him unhappy has not particularly upset his on pitch performance.

So he is unhappy about something, so are lots of people, just because he is a footballer, doesn't automatically make it about money. Could be anything. But that doesn't stop the press and people start up a character assassination, even though they have no hard facts.

I am no ronaldo fan, but why the tittle tattle, or even put downs about him being unhappy, he doesn't play for city, he hadn't said anything bad, he hasn't done anything bad. Just looks sullen and not celebrating goals.

It's not as if he has done anything to upset the English other than that winking episode. I can only presume people are so put out that he earns so much, they feel the need to start making crap up.

If you want to earn big money, if you put the hard graft in at the right time in your life, you will get the money you so desire, if you don't desire money then there is no need to berate those that do.

This isn't aimed at you es, just a general moan about how people in the public are hounded over the smallest of things, such as looking glum.

I think I get it, no tittle tattle about football on OTIB and Badger 8 is the arbiter of what is or is'nt comedy.

I think I get it, no tittle tattle about football on OTIB and Badger 8 is the arbiter of what is or is'nt comedy.

Es has will always be s shit footballer, he is a sullen old git, outside of football he gets paid too much for what he does, and is a bone idle waster!

There hows that for tittle tattle :)

Archived