IGNORED

Miller Now A Target For The Boo Boys?

SimplyRed

Guest superbob

I like many others at the beginning didn't think much of Miller, but the more I have seen him and the more I have seen Peacock play poorly the more I rate the guy.

Some people say to me he had a bad game on Sunday.......I disagree I thought he played well he kept the ball, attacked he did better than Peacock has done for the last 5 games. He was chucked into the squad at short notice and handled the pressure well.

He has scored a few this season and is only 20 more will come of him especially if he gets to partner Robbo on a permanent basis

Butterfly Bairn - My point in the beginning was that Miller found it hard to adjust to the English Second Division to begin with. I don't think anyone can argue with that. This would suggest to me that week-in, week-out the second division is a harder league to play in - that is my opinion, you have yours. I may have made an exaggeration in the first place to make my point (re Screwfix League) but I'm sure many people on this forum before me have done that. I think Miller will come good next season as I stated previously.

Guest butterflybairn
Butterfly Bairn - My point in the beginning was that Miller found it hard to adjust to the English Second Division to begin with. I don't think anyone can argue with that. This would suggest to me that week-in, week-out the second division is a harder league to play in - that is my opinion, you have yours.
i'm sure we will have to agree to disagree but i feel there are many reasons why a player finds it hard to adjust to a new league - that doesn't neccessarily make it a harder league to play in. :rolleyes:

I may have made an exaggeration in the first place to make my point (re Screwfix League) but I'm sure many people on this forum before me have done that.

they have and they will continue to do so i'm sure - be advised i will be along to correct you all :P:dunno:

I think Miller will come good next season as I stated previously.

agreed 100%

• Admin
iii) Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Gas (15th in Div 3) beat Clyde (2nd in Scots 1) 5-0 last pre-season. Not a great advert for that league is it?

I'll leave you to swot up on the wider aspects of football that I can't comprehend now.

No, Clyde beat them :P

They beat an understrength Ayr United 5-0, Ayr then proceeded to get relegated.

United, missing all the experience in the squad in Mark Campbell, David Craig and Stevie Ferguson, fielded an incredibly young looking side, wih Chris Kerr again featuring as a trialist.

We have to remember that the guy is 20 years old, and he has just has his whole life changed. he has moved away from his family and friends to a City that is so far away from them its not like he can pop back on an evening to see them. It will take him at least a season to settle down and get used to his new life. Hopefully the settling down period is over and next season he will come out with a new lease of life, i predict seeing many a city goal with Miller's name on.
Spot on

Guest bristolbred
We have to remember that the guy is 20 years old.
And his time will come!!, :blink:

Hopefully with a better, caring, understanding, encouraging manager!!, :blush:

:grr::(

Archived