IGNORED

Football Manager 2013

Taunton_City

Meh. Pirate bay. Only so far you can take what is essentially a data base.

the improvements every season is worth the price I pay for the game, I think the only season I missed buying it was 2006,

Its the best management game out there nothing else will ever come close, the amount of love and effort that goes into the game by sig is fantastic,

Prob best not to mention pirating it when someone that works on the game is a member here

Only a researcher :D. He doesn't get paid or anything as far as I know, just gets a free copy.

The new game itself looks relatively tame imo. FM12 was great, but for the usual player FM13 doesn't seem to have any big new features really, pretty uninspiring. Will definitely buy it though, even though City will inevitably go from being well overrated to well underrated given last years finishing position.

Only a researcher :D. He doesn't get paid or anything as far as I know, just gets a free copy.

The new game itself looks relatively tame imo. FM12 was great, but for the usual player FM13 doesn't seem to have any big new features really, pretty uninspiring. Will definitely buy it though, even though City will inevitably go from being well overrated to well underrated given last years finishing position.

well the challenge mode for starts is somthing I'd be intrested in, I'm sure it could be adapted to a historical challenge mode like when aresnal over took united to win the league when bookies had paid out,

or last season City pipping united to the league things like that would be great,

The new director of football option in hireing staff is somthing I'm looking forward to, as a Person who likes to run my club from top to bottom on FM12 if the board say installed a DoF in one of the teams i was managing it would be a deal breaker for me,

Great interatiction with agents is anothing thing I'm looking forward tom, annd I;d be intrested to see if the FFP rules are included in 2013 as that could be a great thing to run with meaning investing in training players instead of buying big signins (something I perfer to do on FM anyway)

What players have you signed?

Im going to download the transfer update and start a new game for a while, anyone know the release date for FM13?

Barry Hayles from truro, 4 from Morcombe on loan and some random free transfers, when I finish work I'll pm them to you

Can't wait! Started a new FM12 game last week with Forest Green, managed to get them two consecutive promotions and we're currently knocking about in the play-offs in league one. Really fun as I have a pittance of a wage/transfer budget and have no pulling power for decent players, but i'm doing amazingly well, see if I can get them in the prem. :worship2:

the improvements every season is worth the price I pay for the game, I think the only season I missed buying it was 2006,

Its the best management game out there nothing else will ever come close, the amount of love and effort that goes into the game by sig is fantastic,

I wont get a single player game that demands you have steam connected. It pisses me off.

Used to get it free but SI don't give football clubs boxes of freebies anymore.

Unlocking features like not needing work permits sounds terrible. The good thing about the game is its realism.

Your joking right? I think most people can get there favorite team to the top of the prem within 4 seasons (unless you support rovers).

Your joking right? I think most people can get there favorite team to the top of the prem within 4 seasons (unless you support rovers).

Well they have to make it playable. The game is by far the most realistic sports game out there in my opinion. Everton pay SI games every year for access to their database if I remember rightly, it is that accurate.

I have several criticisms of the game, but on the whole it is awesome fun and incredibly realistic. Just a few things do need sorting I think.

I wont get a single player game that demands you have steam connected. It pisses me off.

Used to get it free but SI don't give football clubs boxes of freebies anymore.

Steam is the best platform to buy direct download games out there so I don't understand the hate really, unless you've not got broadband then I can understand the frustration completely,

Thing is buy games off of a shelf is coming to an end the next generation of consoles will be mainly DD sales, as the fibre optics starts becoming available in this country then more and more firms like steam and netflix will be the main place to get games and dvds

sorry if this is a stupid question but can i get it for the Ipad??

You can get Football Manager Handheld for that.

Steam is the best platform to buy direct download games out there so I don't understand the hate really, unless you've not got broadband then I can understand the frustration completely,

Thing is buy games off of a shelf is coming to an end the next generation of consoles will be mainly DD sales, as the fibre optics starts becoming available in this country then more and more firms like steam and netflix will be the main place to get games and dvds

I definitely cannot see the next gen consoles being mainly DD sales. Especially given the horrific overpricing of stuff on PSN, and the fact that most people like to have the games physically in their hands.

Yes steam is the best platform, but can also be a pain in the arse if your network drops out.

Physical sales will never truely dissapear.

Steam is a right ******* pain in the arse, you have to log in every time you want to play the game.

I understand that FM have to stop piracy etc, etc but I am sure in this day and age that they could leave some sort of cookie on your machine that negates having to log in all the time.

Just another way of forcing Steam game adverts on you when you don't want them.

BCAGFC

Meh to todays gaming, I enjoyed gaming so much more about 10-12 years ago, when we first got cable/broadband. Gaming was not as commercial or as popular. Now gaming seems to be about who has the most $ to spend on ingame power-ups/twinks/currency/gold, Its seems monthly subscription is not enough as a revenue stream and now the big company's have shareholders they will max out its accessibility to everyone, making them easier to play and to powerup with $'s Facebookshit everywhere, link to this shitwebsite wtc..

Not the gaming I used to love at all these days, it used to be a place where you could get away from real life, forshame.

Archived