IGNORED

Coming Back In August

megansdad

The more I read the more annoyed I become so I'm away for the summer and look forward to returning when there is a little more constructive comment on here. People writing lists of who we can dispose of like lumps of meat is pretty distasteful especially when many have served the club well.

Let's hope some of you will be able to see the glass as half full before the new season begins.

People writing lists of who we can dispose of like lumps of meat is pretty distasteful especially when many have served the club well.

Whilst I agree with this sort of statement, don't you feel it's about time us as fans should not be treated as mere 'lumps of meat' with regards to bottomless pockets?

Don't you feel it's about time we were given something to actually cheer about, in order to see that utopian glass as half full??

As I have posted before, this game, this team, involves two sides.

The players & the fans.

Entertain, (or at least show passion) & the fans will react to the positive.

Shovel out the rubbish that was shown yesterday, and much of the season, and the fans will react moreso the way you/we have witnessed this weekend.

And for my part I understand why too.......I honestly cannot see how this concept is so hard to get a grip of.

:grr:

The more I read the more annoyed I become so I'm away for the summer and look forward to returning when there is a little more constructive comment on here. People writing lists of who we can dispose of like lumps of meat is pretty distasteful especially when many have served the club well.

Let's hope some of you will be able to see the glass as half full before the new season begins.

If you feel so strongly that those who are arguing for change are wrong then why not come back with some counter arguements? That would be the best way to support DW at this time.

Let's not forget at the end of the day these lumps of meat are involved in one of the best paid professions, and are priviledged to be so. there must be 1000's of disappointed lumps of meat who are released before they ever get the even the 2nd division level. Our well paid lumps will be earning more than most of us can dream of. Harsh but true. They are on a public stage open to public critism, as long as it isn't abusive or untrue where's the harm. They are paid to entertain us. We pay their wages, I earn mine!

This is directed to players , management, psysios, etc etc!

some players r on big wages and then go and give a p** poor performance in the clubs biggest game 4 ages. do we really want players like that? we the fans payed a lot of money throught the season. this money pays the players wages, do they deserve to keep getting r money after that display yesterday?

This club wants first division football. the players blow it 4 the 2nd year running. time for a good consistant team.

Archived