IGNORED

Only The Gash

slartibartfast

On a different tack, where's that **** Swift in the EP these days?

Mind you that Mcnamara is as bent as Swifty was, lost 3-0 to 10 man Yeovile (a brilliant performance BTW) and yet they shared the same total of merit marks! Work THAT out .

Got made redundant over Summer I think

Na. Surely the worst was the referee who red carded one of our ball boys.... complete idiot

Anyone remember a ref called Trevor Kettle?

I can't remember who City played at AG but his was the most awful referee's performance I've ever seen. It was a while ago but I still remember his name and I believe he's still on the football league list. I hope he's improved.

I don't expect them to be in the bottom two for much longer but I would just love it (in the Kevin Keegan sense) if they were. I think they'll finish around mid-table.

We would never hear the end of it if they reached those dizzy heights of success!

You really need to seek help with this morbid hatred for the Rovers, why do you even waste energy hating them when they are so far off our radar?

To me it doesn't matter how far away they are from us, they are still our rivals and always will be cos of the history between us! The hate they have for us is hilarious and a lot of it now stems from jealousy! Our hate is admittedly bubbling away under the surface nowadays but it will never go away, unless they go down and disappear forever which I really don't want to happen, football without rivalry would be shite, who would we laugh at then?!

You really need to seek help with this morbid hatred for the Rovers, why do you even waste energy hating them when they are so far off our radar?

Why should he seek help? He's the same as most other football fans across the World. If your team are doing reasonably well it's even better if your traditional rivals are embarrassing themselves on an almost weekly basis.

My in laws are Gas and I work with a fair few and they are very quick to dish it out if we have a bad result. The fact that they are so sh*t and that Torquay and Cheltenham are more of a threat to us is even more of a reason to laugh a them IMO.

Anyone remember a ref called Trevor Kettle?

I can't remember who City played at AG but his was the most awful referee's performance I've ever seen. It was a while ago but I still remember his name and I believe he's still on the football league list. I hope he's improved.

We had him more than once and he was an over-fussy disaster zone every time. I think he's been demoted to L1 level now as some Yeovil boys in the pub were moaning about him last season.

Why do you waste energy posting on a thread you obviously ain't intrested in?

Look sonny, I've had 50 years of them holding us back by mearly existing.

We have got no game, it's boring, so I will take any opportunity to take the piss, especially when they are stuck in the bottom of the dregs. So, if it's ok with you I will continue doing the same.

We have got no game, it's boring, so I will take any opportunity to take the piss, especially when they are stuck in the bottom of the dregs. So, if it's ok with you I will continue doing the same.

Well said

Well said

Amen to that ( it's sunday )

Well said. I don't know why these primitive mutts spend so much of their energy hating on people for the club they support. Maybe there isn't anything more productive to do when you're a f*ckwit with the IQ of a fishing rod?

Well said. I don't know why these primitive mutts spend so much of their energy hating on people for the club they support. Maybe there isn't anything more productive to do when you're a f*ckwit with the IQ of a fishing rod?

You appear to have a lot of anger towards people you have never met purely because they don't think the same way as you. You then make presumptions on people's IQ based on their dislike for a certain thing....

Why don't you tell us more about how righteous and moral you are?

2-2 with a very poor League 2 side?! Wow! The Gas are on the up now... :bored: Talking of their forum, saw a post in the week now that someone decided that they are now the Liverpool of League 2 as they have lots of history and have a fantastic 'BIG' fanbase. Can anyone tell me what they have won in the past exactly? 5 Champions League trophies perhaps, 18 League titles... I take it they got tired of being the Barcelona of League 2 then?

Heard they beat us in the last derby, makes them easily the best team in bristol. dont you think thats better than anything liverpool have done?

http://www.brfcforum...-being-a-robin/

shit i knew i supported the wrong club..

I dont buy into this anti Gas shit, they do a frickin great job of it themselves, but that really is ****** pathetic, they losers are beyond help, they really are. Quite possibly they will find their true destiny in the Conference, where they really can play we're a family club/big club/good footballing side CRAP....

THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE ON CITY is the fact theey are older, in every other respect they are behind, or at best (with both of our sets of knuckle dragging fans), a very shabby equal. In no way ar they superior, they can all **** OFF Direeen...

**** them and their one horse stadium, with its gypsies, tramps & thieves...you aint ever gonna be as good as City is, ******* losers, rather a sister in a whorehouse, than a brother going to Whorefield as a home fan...

I dont buy into this anti Gas shit, they do a frickin great job of it themselves, but that really is ****** pathetic, they losers are beyond help, they really are. Quite possibly they will find their true destiny in the Conference, where they really can play we're a family club/big club/good footballing side CRAP....

THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE ON CITY is the fact theey are older, in every other respect they are behind, or at best (with both of our sets of knuckle dragging fans), a very shabby equal. In no way ar they superior, they can all **** OFF Direeen...

**** them and their one horse stadium, with its gypsies, tramps & thieves...you aint ever gonna be as good as City is, ******* losers, rather a sister in a whorehouse, than a brother going to Whorefield as a home fan...

Careful bud, you get his Holier Than Thou Magnificence JammyOne on your case !

Archived