IGNORED

Support Your Local Club

Sixtyseconds

Basically 'tagging' stickers mainly in pubs and on the street there's loads of different ones like pride of Bristol, mind the gap (championship & league 2), scott Murray at Cardiff and most recently support your local club with the old robin on.

Thanks Stu, liking it! Was only thinking the other day about the away day at Brentford where we plastered one of their pubs in stickers. God knows what they said now, but it seemed like bloody good fun at the time. Was all over the railings inside the ground too

Keep up the good work boys. Scotty's celebration at Cardiff is turning into one of those iconic moments for us of a certain age, isn't it? I found my t shirt with it on the other day! And loving the 'mind the gap' business. Recently found out one of the lads in hq office is G*s, so I make sure that I stand by the window when I chat to him nowadays, he feels comfier in my shadow for some reason.....

Sticker sets to be sold at a later date at a fans event outside the ground and hopefully local bars/pubs.

Five different designs - no date & no price yet. All profits to Flying Murray surfer fund and it would be nice

if the others selling stickers with art work made by the original idea chaps made a small donation as the intention was bringing

representation of your football club around the places and raising money for fans causes, surfers etc not for profit.

Packs.jpg

Archived