IGNORED

Support Your Local Club

Sixtyseconds

Fans for the future iniative. The club could be encouraging fans to show their colours at home to enforce a feel that this is this City's club. A large scale project to get colours, stickers into house windows to visually encourage wavering kids out there away from the EPL. This should be Bristol Citys catchment area but it is barely apparent.

People say we ain't a big club..........but we are the biggest club for a 100 miles in any direction. How many clubs can say that?

reading, wolves Birmingham, wba, Aston villa southhampton, I would hazard a guess see themselves as bigger than us.

As would Cardiff, but they don't count

City? Big? No. If BCFC are of significance the club could do more to highlight it.

exactly, we are a small backwater club in everything we do....admire the work of some of these stickers but im afraid it will make no difference on future generations of this city......Things may be different if we get a new stadium and more exposure but as it stands we have a cheap image

exactly, we are a small backwater club in everything we do....admire the work of some of these stickers but im afraid it will make no difference on future generations of this city......Things may be different if we get a new stadium and more exposure but as it stands we have a cheap image

I would disagree. Initiaties can have an impact on young minds. My sons friends in his sunday side love things like "Ernie". City I feel sell themselves short by advertising so little.

Archived