IGNORED

What Do You Associate With Bristol City - Ideas?

Andy082005

I've got a Suspension Bridge tattoo on my back.

From shoulder to shoulder.

With a huge robin flying below.

Taking a shit on a feeble pirate attempting to steer a sinking ship through very stormy waters!!!

Sounds good, and original to...which is what I have gone for.

Started mine yesterday, gone for a half sleeve on the top of my arm, had 3 hours work and booked in for another three hours next week. Already had some amazing feedback from people and think when its done, its gonna look really cool and more importantly, unique. Happy days

Sounds good, and original to...which is what I have gone for.

Started mine yesterday, gone for a half sleeve on the top of my arm, had 3 hours work and booked in for another three hours next week. Already had some amazing feedback from people and think when its done, its gonna look really cool and more importantly, unique. Happy days

Any pics? what tattooist are you using? I wouldnt trust too many in Bristol doing portraits if you are going to get any of those incorporated.

Any pics? what tattooist are you using? I wouldnt trust too many in Bristol doing portraits if you are going to get any of those incorporated.

done quite a bit of research and decided on a girl in Avonmouth. Her work you can see on the website is excellent, and Im over the moon with what I have so far.

I have some pics, but am not sure how to upload them on here? any ideas?

done quite a bit of research and decided on a girl in Avonmouth. Her work you can see on the website is excellent, and Im over the moon with what I have so far.

I have some pics, but am not sure how to upload them on here? any ideas?

Stick em on your facebook then use that URL? shit with comps sorry

Archived