IGNORED

Amougou Signs For Middlesbrough

FoD Barmy Army Bream

Good news, great short term loan who deserved the plaudits. But not the kind of personality I would want full time, constantly close to the line with the chance of the red mist descending.

Good luck Bikey, thanks for the effort and drive you showed while here.

Good news, great short term loan who deserved the plaudits. But not the kind of personality I would want full time, constantly close to the line with the chance of the red mist descending.

Whilst that certainly is in his past, I didn't see any evidence of it during his time with us. Would it be naive to say he might've done some jody Morris style growing up?

Whilst that certainly is in his past, I didn't see any evidence of it during his time with us. Would it be naive to say he might've done some jody Morris style growing up?

True, I guess we will never know.

How out of shape was he pre season? From snippits I hear, he was massively out of shape, of course that may not be true. I wonder if he was really out of shape, Del thought, if he can't be bothered to keep in shape while a free agent, needing to impress, maybe he is not the right character.

True, I guess we will never know.

How out of shape was he pre season? From snippits I hear, he was massively out of shape, of course that may not be true. I wonder if he was really out of shape, Del thought, if he can't be bothered to keep in shape while a free agent, needing to impress, maybe he is not the right character.

Nah that was Kenneth at the gas!!

:laugh: on the massively out of shape scale Bikey was an elite gymnast, while Kenneth was a 40 stone bloater that needed a crane to lift him out the shell of his house to get to maccy d's

that kenneth is my dads scottish mates cousin no joke :/ he said hes gunna have to support the gas now his cousins gone their hope he was joking

McManus deal possible....?

I would really like to see McManus here permenantly, but didn't Del say that he was looking for a Right Footed CB to compliment LF..?

Perhaps with options reducing now that the window is closed, he may not have that as a main priority and McManus is a quality dominant CB.

I would really like to see McManus here permenantly, but didn't Del say that he was looking for a Right Footed CB to compliment LF..?

Perhaps with options reducing now that the window is closed, he may not have that as a main priority and McManus is a quality dominant CB.

he did but if he came here he would be first choice as he's better then both Carey and Fontaine, but a right footer is a must

I don't see it as a must - it's just a preference. i would be happy with Mcmanus here.

I do,

I don't rate carey i don't trust him I think he's been at fault for at least 3 goals we've concided with needless free kicks and slow turning rate,

He has still been good enough and I wouldn't be too worried if we went into the next 5 games with Carey and Fontaine but he is 35 now and needs a viable long term replacement and we don't have that at the club which is why I believe a right footed CB is a must

I do,

I don't rate carey i don't trust him I think he's been at fault for at least 3 goals we've concided with needless free kicks and slow turning rate,

He has still been good enough and I wouldn't be too worried if we went into the next 5 games with Carey and Fontaine but he is 35 now and needs a viable long term replacement and we don't have that at the club which is why I believe a right footed CB is a must

Huh ?? :dunno:

Huh ?? :dunno:

the don''t rate carey iis just a personal dis-like of him,

I think he's been at fault for 3 goals but I have to admit, that aside he's been solid and decent enough which is hard to say as I ditest him,

I would be happoy for us to carry on with him and fonts because at home we look as if we're going to be playing strong attacking football over the wings which is our strength due to the length and width of the pitch at ashton gate and this will more then cover our weakness which is through the centre, (not just our centre backs but current centre mid too)

Archived