IGNORED

Unemployment Figures Set To Rise.........

myol'man

Crazy, Kean should get sympathy but after he and his agent brokered the Venky's deal which included stabbing Big Sam in the back and him getting the managers job it's impossible to have any compassion. He then relegates a mid table Premier League team!

I liken this to the Newcastle situation, the fans hate(d) Ashley, but after a rough patch their now stronger than they've been for a long time, Venky's need to sack Kean appoint someone the fans respect and at least get them back on side, then just keep their heads down and let the football do the talking.

I think we can get a win on Saturday and Blackburn fans will rejoice too if it means Kean gets the boot!

something fishy about the whole thing. Apparently the guy who was involved in the process of the Venkys buying Blackburn is Kean's agent or connected with Kean - for them to then sack Big Sam, say that they're looking for a big name manager to replace him, then give Kean a deal a few days after they say that is very weird.

something fishy about the whole thing. Apparently the guy who was involved in the process of the Venkys buying Blackburn is Kean's agent or connected with Kean - for them to then sack Big Sam, say that they're looking for a big name manager to replace him, then give Kean a deal a few days after they say that is very weird.

Absolutely right sir.

They were wrong to sack Sam, obviously, and they would be wrong to sack Steve now and for the same reasons; they were doing well then and they are doing well now, albeit early days and in a division lower but the time to sack him has passed and of course he should never have been appointed.

If the article has any factual truth then the chicken lickers are even more hapless and scheming and a leach on our game than I had thought.

Kean also signed the agent's (Jerome Anderson) son from Aberdeen which I don't think the fans were too impressed with. He's now on loan at Aldershot.

Kean also signed the agent's (Jerome Anderson) son from Aberdeen which I don't think the fans were too impressed with. He's now on loan at Aldershot.

didnt they recently sign someone who Kean said he'd never seen play but scouts rate him? Outside the box, could be another thing to do with his agent, maybe no scouts involved. Remember Sir Alex doing that with Bebe? Didn't end well...

didnt they recently sign someone who Kean said he'd never seen play but scouts rate him? Outside the box, could be another thing to do with his agent, maybe no scouts involved. Remember Sir Alex doing that with Bebe? Didn't end well...

3 of them , no less.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19487663

Archived