IGNORED

City We Love You?

squirrel

How many of you sang it yesterday?.... and how many of you are now on here slagging off someone or other?.

Play offs are cruel, and think the first 3 at the top of the league by the end of the season should go up. Then every manager and team know what they have to do without thinking ,ok we got a second chance via the play offs.

After the game yesterday, and yes I went, I like many of you had itchy fingers to get on here and slag someone off, to blame someone, be it the team, DW or Brighton, the ref, but I held back, I read the posts, seen the tears and the anger.

I can blame.... no one, Not Danny, he put a team with the players up front who WE had been calling for, Roberts and Miller, he kept Rougier in, which most of wanted, he put Murray on, who we love, in my mind, Danny Coles did what he felt he had to do as a defender, he tried to stop them scoring, it went wrong, I give Brighton 10 out of 10 for diving skills, and think at least for a day or two their fans should let us mourn in peace. Yes I know if it had been the other way round we,d of been straight on their message board mocking them.

I think nerves had a great deal to play in our loss, I didn't think they looked any better than us, and how the hell are they going to accommodate clubs like Leeds?, West Ham?. it's not really that far to the start of a new season when you have to find a new stadium. I don't understand where all their fans came from knowing their ground can't hold many? maybe they watch their team in relays? so many for the first half then another 6000+ for the second?.

Loving City comes with terms, like any other club, we have to face the highs with the lows, I don't want us to end up like the Rovers, with new managers, players leaving, I love the City team we have, our manager included, as he knows the team and who can do what, BUT.. if he is to stay, and I feel he will, then I think a clause should now be added if it has not already been, that should we not go up next season he MUST go.

I've loved City this long.... and I still love and have faith in them now, so stop moaning, the rants, love what we have, as 2 years 3rds is not a defeat, frustrating yes, they've given me highs, and lows, but there is always another game to come, time to vent our anger, frustration, and everything that goes with it.

CITY....WE STILL LOVE YOU. :grr:

Guest ni_bcfc
:grr: do u think danny wilson should b in charge next season, if fans start to h8 him, what will happen next, but next season we HAVE to go up cant keep on repeting it every season!

we all love city. thats why we are all so angry. we want success, and want it know. the hard truth is that are heroes did not perform yesterday, this has left people wondering if they are fit 2 wear the red shirt. danny should remain in charge 4 nxt season. he knows what the players have gone through this year and hopefully knows where we need 2 strengthen (new striker please). hopfully we can go forward frm a play off final defeat and clinch an automatic place. it is possible. do not lose faith

:grr: do u think danny wilson should b in charge next season, if fans start to h8 him, what will happen next, but next season we HAVE to go up cant keep on repeting it every season!

Yes I do think he will stay in charge for next season, he knows the team, he knows how they play.

City are a good team, like I said the playoffs are cruel, we would of been up last season had they of been abolished long ago. There is NO ONE to blame, but it still hurts and it won't stop us from looking for a scapegoat.

It's nothing new, I've been hearing people say he should not be in charge all through last season and lots of times this season.

Wash the tears and stains out your shirts, enjoy Euro 2004, get down to the Gate on the 30th July for Tinman, and then back to cheer the boys on in August.

CTID - remember that.

I dont agree with the formation nor the tactics and players picked and have voiced this on here. But I sang it yesterday because I really do love the City, i'm proud to be a City fan.

Not a lot of fans would have sung after the result yesterday on the train or coming out the stadium. Thats why I love this club.

I dont agree with the formation nor the tactics and players picked and have voiced this on here. But I sang it yesterday because I really do love the City, i'm proud to be a City fan.

Not a lot of fans would have sung after the result yesterday on the train or coming out the stadium. Thats why I love this club.

Pride is what makes us angry, upset and want to lash out when we lose, it's my point, all these feelings and is what makes us look for someone to blame when we lose, I sang it too after the game, we don't just love CITY, we love the team who play for us, they are what make City a team worth being proud of. :grr:

I love city and did sing, but was suprosed to be surrounded by so many quiet people.

For the record, I don't think it was the players it was the selection.

I rate woodman highly as a defender, but DW (once again) played an overly defensive team.

I love my City boys. Whatever happens, I'll be there next season.

I can huff and puff and get angry, and say some syupid things, and slag players off when they've played badly, but underneath it all, I love that club, and I'll support them through anything. Doesn't mean I like it, but what's the point in enjoying the highs when you haven't suffered the lows?

Guest citygirl4ever

We all moan about city......we slag wilson, the board, the players and basically everything about city off, then we pay thousands of pounds to travel thousands of miles on cold rainy tuesday nights in the middle of January to watch them play. And no matter how badly they play, how frustrated we are to see wilson make substitutions, that would make your computer explode if done whilst playing championship manager we still come back for more, because something deep down makes you. So keep your diary free every saturday for the rest of your life......its going to be one hell of a ride........ :blush:

Guest Bristol_Babe

Pride, Passion, Belief - I can read Nationwide signs!

Sums it all really... I have pride in my club. I follow them with a passion... and I believe that we can do it...

CITY TIL I DIE...

:blush::blink::grr: :grr: :(:grr:

Archived