IGNORED

The Scum That Are Crystal Palace

Never to the dark side

I'm gonna guess that no one on here is old enough to remember Bradford? Please forgive the authorities for ensuring that no one dies in an inferno

In the week the Hillsborough report cones out, decrying our football watching culture as 'boring' and 'sanitised' is slightly odd

Didn't realise the EE was made out of wood.

Only problem would be if the surfer flag came out

I'm gonna guess that no one on here is old enough to remember Bradford? Please forgive the authorities for ensuring that no one dies in an inferno

In the week the Hillsborough report cones out, decrying our football watching culture as 'boring' and 'sanitised' is slightly odd

Hillsborough happened as too many fans turned up to try and get in and there was a crush outside the ground then wrongly in hindsight the police let them in the stand and then people got crushed in there, thats why there are regulations and tickets to be sold in each stand so no-one gets crushed and there are many emergency exists nowadays.

Bradford happened becasue someone dropped a fag and it fell into bin which caused the fire. Im not certain but i dont think that there is any bins under the EE or anything that could go up in flames.

I do see where your coming from nobody wants to see those incidents again but times have changed and its much safer now.

How many teams In Europe have fans who bring flares? I can think of nearly every italian team, some turkish teams and i seen one in france on TV think it was Marseille

Hillsborough happened as too many fans turned up to try and get in and there was a crush outside the ground then wrongly in hindsight the police let them in the stand and then people got crushed in there, thats why there are regulations and tickets to be sold in each stand so no-one gets crushed and there are many emergency exists nowadays.

Bradford happened becasue someone dropped a fag and it fell into bin which caused the fire. Im not certain but i dont think that there is any bins under the EE or anything that could go up in flames.

I do see where your coming from nobody wants to see those incidents again but times have changed and its much safer now.

How many teams In Europe have fans who bring flares? I can think of nearly every italian team, some turkish teams and i seen one in france on TV think it was Marseille

it happens all over Europe, you see them at games in Holland, Germany, Sweden, Belgium etc. the list goes on. even in games in the Irish league. its pretty much only here they are not common at games.

Listening to BBC radio London of the Charlton v palace match.

Palace fans have managed to smuggled in at least

TWO flares into their end

Two flares have been set off

Surely a few explosive dogs would have solved the problem

I know some one managed to get a flare set off at a match

we played at the valley a few years ago

These flares are dangerous and I don't think any one

would like these flares any where near them

I take it you think people who attend the three lions end of season flag day are scum then?

new2.jpg

Hard to believe we are scum ...

218034_378640902208572_286952749_n.jpg

• Admin

The Bradford fire wasn't a fag in a bin, it was a fag that went through the planks of the wooden stand and into all the rubbish below which had been allowed to accumulate - it should have been cleared away. But as with any disaster and the subsequent investigation, hindsight is brilliant.

Oh, yes, I like flares as well, we need a revolution to overthrow the elf and safety taliban in this country, no longer are we allowed common sense or for those without commmon sense, natural selection.

The Bradford fire wasn't a fag in a bin, it was a fag that went through the planks of the wooden stand and into all the rubbish below which had been allowed to accumulate - it should have been cleared away. But as with any disaster and the subsequent investigation, hindsight is brilliant.

Oh, yes, I like flares as well, we need a revolution to overthrow the elf and safety taliban in this country, no longer are we allowed common sense or for those without commmon sense, natural selection.

There is a fantastic article on the Bradford fire and how lessons should have been learnt by Daniel Taylor in thr Guardian here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2012/sep/15/hillsborough-bradford-daniel-taylor

He refers to an old school friend who lost his brother, father, granddad, and uncle in fire. He does raise the question of what if there had been fences up that day, it actually doesn't bare thinking about.

Aka Joss Acklands Spunky Backpack. :)

(sorry to be pedantic mate but 'Cake' is in Brasseye, the Bombdogs report was in 'The Day Today')

Edit InCider got there before me by the looks of it.

Of course it was brasseye. My bad. Cake was my fave episode. Seeing bernard manning and noel edmunds looking like a pair of muggs telling kids the dangers of cake was genius.

Cake was my fave episode. Seeing bernard manning and noel edmunds looking like a pair of muggs telling kids the dangers of cake was genius.

That was a great episode (although they were all classic imo). I liked the two anti drug organisations they made up and got Celebrities and Politicians to promote, 'Free the United Kingdom from Drugs' and 'British Opposition to Metabolically Bisturble Drugs' otherwise known as F.U.K.D. and B.O.M.B.D.

Even had a question asked in the House of Commons about 'Cake'. :)

Chris Morris is a genius.

How would that help? Bit extreme blowing up a dog...

EDIT: sorry someone already made that joke.

Archived