IGNORED

Leicester City

mightyreds89

Im sat here watching Wolves V Leicester City whom Wolves are beating 2-0, the commentator has just said that since Leicester have spent 26m putting this squad together and are on course for their 3rd successive away defeat, this has made me even more confident in the job that Del is doing, we have not even spent 20% of this and I think we can compete this season if we can add 2 more in Jan and then a few next summer I can see this season as being a progressive one as next year the big push!

Because he is a clown.

I don't actually hate him, I created a thread saying he's shit basically(which is my opinion) and everyone started crying. It's fun to wind the people with 0 IQs up.

I was at Forest, Barnsley and I'll be at P'Boro tomorrow, and Watford on Saturday. Did you go to either Forest or Barnsley? He was ******* appalling at both.

I don't actually hate him, I created a thread saying he's shit basically(which is my opinion) and everyone started crying. It's fun to wind the people with 0 IQs up.

I was at Forest, Barnsley and I'll be at P'Boro tomorrow, and Watford on Saturday. Did you go to either Forest or Barnsley? He was ******* appalling at both.

all you ever go on about is what games you go to - trying to make out your a better fan than everyone else?

I went to Forest, he was far from appalling. IMO.

Why the signature? You obviously follow your club, so why the hatred? Even if it is your true opinion, why feel the need to shout such negativity?

Congratulations. I too was at those games and will also be at the two away games this week. (Not sure why that is relevant, but you deemed it so).

There is no way he was appalling at Forest either. He had a poor game at Barnsley, as did quite a few others, but this is Bristol City. If playing badly meant that a player should be 'hated' then there really wouldn't be any players left that are liked!

It's fun to wind the people with 0 IQs up.

to be honest, the only person displaying the qualities of a zero IQ is yourself.

I suspect you also thought the dross inflicted on Woolford a few months ago was fun as well

One Club before country.

City season ticket holder only

OFFICIALLY _Bristol-City_'s NO.1 DETRACTOR.

He's a bit of a plank, don't you know? (my opinion of course)

I'm sure he'll reply when the bell goes for lunch

(no pun intended...)

I'm studying business at City of Bristol college. I do Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Today is a day off! Thanks for trying to be funny. Just out of interest are you an unemployed bum or just not doing your job? Or being rather hypocritical and replying on your lunch break?

RedRaw -

Like the majority of people, I made comments about Wooly being a girl. However if you check my posts you'll find I was fully behind him and backed him before pre season started to be our player of the season this year! He's still in the running!

Jordan -

You still do silly things at your age.

Bearded -

Really? I just don't see anything he brings to the squad, I feel he's our weak link. My opinion though and you have yours also.

Lib -

Again, your own opinion. I got 3 abusive tweets after my post which left me in stitches so I did the sig to wind them up further which has worked...

Pete -

No, merely trying to point out he was cack at both and will be cack at the next two.

Ron -

See reply to Lib, not funny, just winding those who sent me abusive tweets up.

RedRaw -

Like the majority of people, I made comments about Wooly being a girl. However if you check my posts you'll find I was fully behind him and backed him before pre season started to be our player of the season this year! He's still in the running!

So then......if you consider that Pearson, in your eyes, is at present equally as bad as Woolford was in some peolpe's eyes last season. .....do you think that slating him to the extent you have in a public forum is likely to help?

You obviously didn't think it helped Woolford as, in your own words, you were "behind" him when others were slating him on here and Twitter and now he's come good......

To me, Pearson and Woolford are similar in the sense that both are talented, confidence players who know how to play "football", subsequently the Manager is picking them for the team..... but they can suffer from inconsistency when confidence is down and some people just then pigeon hole them as "5hit"......

Constructive criticism yes.....public slating your own players as "5hit".....absolutley fruitless

I'm studying business at City of Bristol college. I do Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Today is a day off! Thanks for trying to be funny. Just out of interest are you an unemployed bum or just not doing your job? Or being rather hypocritical and replying on your lunch break?

Well this has touched a nerve. Not that it matters, but I have never been unemployed outside of full time education. Out of interest, if I was unemployed then would that then make me a bum? If so, I think you're being rather stereotypical as there are a large number of unemployed people who are certainly not bums and far from it. Seeing as you are studying part time, are you not working today....?

No need to thank me for "trying to be funny", however you are very welcome.

Enjoy your day off.

So then......if you consider that Pearson, in your eyes, is at present equally as bad as Woolford was in some peolpe's eyes last season. .....do you think that slating him to the extent you have in a public forum is likely to help?

You obviously didn't think it helped Woolford as, in your own words, you were "behind" him when others were slating him on here and Twitter and now he's come good......

To me, Pearson and Woolford are similar in the sense that both are talented, confidence players who know how to play "football", subsequently the Manager is picking them for the team..... but they can suffer from inconsistency when confidence is down and some people just then pigeon hole them as "5hit"......

Constructive criticism yes.....public slating your own players as "5hit".....absolutley fruitless

Think they're in totally different situations. Wooly came here and was bad from the start and has turned it around.

Pearson the opposite. Came here on fire and has gone down hill.

K -

Only turned 16 3 weeks ago, been applying for jobs since then and have an interview next week and one on Friday. Enjoy whatever you're doing too.

This forum is ridiculous, the kid was just making a joke and people are genuinely getting wound up by it. I don't care where any of you work or your credentials for supporting Bristol City

I haven't been to a game all season and don't have a job an I still think Pearson isn't up to the standard based on what I saw of him last year. No one's opinion matters on here really so absolutely no point in getting at people for having their own.

The more you get wound up about trolling the more the troll wins.

Also I thought it was funny

This forum is ridiculous, the kid was just making a joke and people are genuinely getting wound up by it. I don't care where any of you work or your credentials for supporting Bristol City

I haven't been to a game all season and don't have a job an I still think Pearson isn't up to the standard based on what I saw of him last year. No one's opinion matters on here really so absolutely no point in getting at people for having their own.

The more you get wound up about trolling the more the troll wins.

Also I thought it was funny

Bum !

Archived