IGNORED

Bristol City Kits...

spudski

... I'm not a big fan of the design of this years kit... and I have never ever liked us in Red shorts.

I do like black in our kit. My favourite is when we have had it as our short colour.

Red and white shirt, black shorts with red and white trim, red socks with red and black trim would be my ultimate choice.

There are so many teams that play in red with white shorts or red with red just reminds me of Liverpool.

How many teams play with Red shirts and black shorts traditionally?

I'd really like it if we went down this route in the future...any thoughts?

Check out all our kits from the past... the one pictured is actually my favourite combo...

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bristol_City/Bristol_City.htm140.jpg

... I'm not a big fan of the design of this years kit... and I have never ever liked us in Red shorts.

I do like black in our kit. My favourite is when we have had it as our short colour.

Red and white shirt, black shorts with red and white trim, red socks with red and black trim would be my ultimate choice.

There are so many teams that play in red with white shorts or red with red just reminds me of Liverpool.

How many teams play with Red shirts and black shorts traditionally?

I'd really like it if we went down this route in the future...any thoughts?

Check out all our kits from the past... the one pictured is actually my favourite combo...

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bristol_City/Bristol_City.htm140.jpg

Totally agree, black shorts (and socks would be my preference) will make us look a bit different to the crowd and improve our identity to the outside world.

Other ideas could be to add a white and black sash or stripes (Palace / Sampdoria style) and stick to it.

Totally agree, black shorts (and socks would be my preference) will make us look a bit different to the crowd and improve our identity to the outside world.

Other ideas could be to add a white and black sash or stripes (Palace / Sampdoria style) and stick to it.

I'm in agreement.

Most notable teams, especially abroad, stick to a kit, with little variation. Keeping a tradition and their identity.

Making us a bit different to the crowd is exactly how i see it.

What you suggest as a kit and keeping to it would be the way to go in my book.

Why we have red shorts in the recent past and now is beyond me.

In fact Red shirts, black shorts and white socks could also look good and different.

I've always thought the red shirts / black shorts kit looked good. It was traditional - i.e. red shirts - but just a bit different from the run of the mill stuff. It would be nice if the club asked the real supporters what they thought before making changes. There was a vote a few years ago but nothing since.

i like the red shorts. Somehow just looks more polished when in all red kit.

I've never likes us in red shorts. Probably goes back to my youth when Liverpool won everything and they wore all red while at the same time (the early years of me supporting City) we always seemed to struggle and won nothing and I'm pretty sure we wore all red back then as well.

I reckon most of our periods of sucess have coincided with us wearing white shorts, although the statos out there will probably prove me wrong.

Love this seasons kit. When i tell my mates i support Bristol City they all laugh but every person i've shown the kit to has commented on how nice it looks. It looks smart and really stands out from the crowd, would love to see it retained for a few seasons.

Just my opinion,but I think this seasons shirt is the worst we have ever had, it's awful.

When did we last win a league title? 1955

When did we last wear a red breasted shirt with white sleeves (like Arsenal)? 1955

I'd like to see us try this out. Sometimes lucky omens can bring belief and inspire. Time we won a league title again isn't it?

Archived