IGNORED

Match Thread V Leeds

South Bristol Red

our entire defence has been poor for years, specially after Bradley Orr left, snd Jamie Mac got too slow. Del is aware of its fragile state, but just mebbe he wants to look at other options... we score goals, but none is prolific enough to prevent defeats or draws...yet

You are missing the point my friend, he is waiting for 'the chosen one' and 'the chosen one' dosen't at this juncture appear as though he wants to come to the promised land, so move on and find a different 'chosen one'.

Now, that's a matter of judgement. I suggest that Del's is more informed than yours - or even mine ;)

Now, that's a matter of judgement. I suggest that Del's is more informed than yours - or even mine ;)

Get a grip.

So where is he then?

He has been in the frame for weeks in fact since before the season started, why isn't he here?.

i'm sorry sooner or later he has to be told it's now or never, how much longer is DMC prepared to wait for him, maybe just maybe he needs to move his attention elsewhere.

Just looking at the extended highlights... Did you see the steward go crazy at his colleagues for not reacting quickly enough to help him collar the kiddie who briefly hopped over the advertising hoardings, after Leeds scored their 3rd (about 14 minutes in)?

Wow! must win games 9 matches into the season after pick up 4 out of 6 points away, not too much of an over reaction then!

We've just lost our last 2 home games, conceding 8 in the process.

It's not a dramatic 'must win' game in terms of avoiding relegation/ the manager not getting sacked etc. but it's certainly a game we must win to restore confidence amongst players and fans.

Our strength lies in our attack - no messing about softening them up with a toothless attack, we need to go for Millwall's throat from the first minute.

Archived