IGNORED

Anderson

Bobby kellard hero

We needed cover for the left hand side and he should provide competition for Wooly. Wooly has quite rightly kept his place as started the season well, but he may get a chance to dislodge him now his form's dipped a bit. He may be able to give us something different as MW and SP both lack pace. Add to this the transfer speculation surrounding Albert and losing Yannick and you can see why Delboy thought he would be a good addition. Not sure what his fitness is like though, as I would have expected him to play a bigger part than he has so far.

It seems very strange that he's not on the bench and no mention of him ! DB signed him so surely he want home in the squad !!! But from out side it seems there something wroung ?

Some one must know whats going on with him !

Oh and today was painfull watching Fontaine and Pearson they need to improve !!!!

How can he be 'out of favour' when he hasn't even been given a chance?

He might be OOF because he has not been doing well in training or carrying a slight knock or have a bad attitude or upset Del we just dont know what goes on behind closed doors and it should stay that way. To say we are entitled to know whats going on because we pay to watch them is a daft statement,

Anyhow i think you are reading to much into this, Wooly had been playing well so far this season but as he had a poor game against Leeds i think Del will bring Anderson in for Tusday to freshen things up.

I think the club need to speak up on this, as paying fans were more than entitled to know whats going on...

We have a very strong squad, Woolford and Albert have been in form and he'll get his opportunity if/when an injury or loss of form occurs. It's down to Del at the end of the day so I don't really see why the club needs to speak up on anything squad related? Unless the post is tongue in cheek?

We have a very strong squad, Woolford and Albert have been in form and he'll get his opportunity if/when an injury or loss of form occurs. It's down to Del at the end of the day so I don't really see why the club needs to speak up on anything squad related? Unless the post is tongue in cheek?

Woolford hasn't been in form though as? He started the season well, had 3 good games but has since looked average at best.

The bloke is weak and just prances about

Woolford hasn't been in form though as? He started the season well, had 3 good games but has since looked average at best.

The bloke is weak and just prances about

Bit harsh Andy, Woolford's been worth his place imo., much improved from last season even in the games where he hasn't been outstanding.

Anderson not even making the match squad is definitely curious though.

He has improved granted....but the last few weeks he hasnt done nearly enough

I can think of at least 3 players who have been regulars and considerably more disappointing than him.

Time to lay off the criticism of Woolford, he's an easy target but he simply doesn't deserve stick at the moment just because he's not maintained his incredible early season form.

Anderson's absence is peculiar and a bit frustrating but like Pitman and Morris we'll just have to keep on guessing why he seems to be completely out of favour.

Woolfords game isn't based On excellent passing or dictating a game.....his main plus is his ability to get into goAl scoring positions.

You look back to his headset Barnsley, or his 2 chances at Watford (one being a sitter) he could EASILY have 5 or 6 goals this season.

This is why he needs to play, the big shame is losing Cunningham because he really brought the best of him.

Simply not good enough / we have players in the squad that can do a better job. Easy as that really.

If you say so!!!

Pitman, not good enough? really??

Can't really comment on Anderson as I really haven't watched him play regular enough, unlike yourself......

I think the club need to speak up on this, as paying fans were more than entitled to know whats going on...

Why should they? If I went to a shop and bought a load of products, I would still have no right to know what was going on behind the scenes. Complete over-reaction, it happens all the time.

Archived