IGNORED

Monk, Ward And Mcmanus

westonred

He might even want those players? It's just rumours nothing concrete.

He didn't want McManus as he is left footed.

That may have changed giving Fontaine's recent form! I think at the moment you could probably rip out any of our combination of centre backs and replace them.

One thing is for sure, Fontaine needs removing, before the fans start really jumping on his back, if that happens we will see a massive downward spiral in his form.

That may have changed giving Fontaine's recent form! I think at the moment you could probably rip out any of our combination of centre backs and replace them.

One thing is for sure, Fontaine needs removing, before the fans start really jumping on his back, if that happens we will see a massive downward spiral in his form.

Couldn't agree more TRL.

He does need to be dropped, but I can't see that happening until we get another defender in, which concerns me greatly.

Date of birth (1989-03-22) 22 March 1989 (age 23) Place of birth Frankfurt, West Germany Height 1.95 m (6 ft 5 in) Playing position Defender / Midfielder

Have a look at Kevin Pezzoni free agent and 6ft 5 sounds a bit like Boom Boom, he is quite young as well with a comander next to him we could be on to a winner i think. We should look at him, macmanus and ward. Sign two of them by Tuesday and we should be looking good for the rest of the seson.

Couldn't agree more TRL.

He does need to be dropped, but I can't see that happening until we get another defender in, which concerns me greatly.

I think Nyatanga needs to be given a chance, I know is prone to dropping a massive bollock, and would seem not to fit the bill when playing out from the back. But at our current level of defensive lapses, can he be any worse?

Thing that is worrying, if midfield have no confidence in their defence, they will start dropping further back, then our goals will dry up!

Something needs to be done and quickly, this has dragged on long enough, and now it seems it may drag on longer due to a player dictating terms to when he is available (if that I correct, what I am reading into the current situation)

Lets get this straight. We couldn't stretch to matching terms with McManus or Ward so it's very unlikely we are gonna find the cash for two of them. I agree we need to push the boat out & do what it takes to get one of them in & frankly I don't care whether they are left or right footed. We need someone who can organise and win a bloody header!

I think Nyatanga needs to be given a chance, I know is prone to dropping a massive bollock, and would seem not to fit the bill when playing out from the back. But at our current level of defensive lapses, can he be any worse?

Thing that is worrying, if midfield have no confidence in their defence, they will start dropping further back, then our goals will dry up!

Something needs to be done and quickly, this has dragged on long enough, and now it seems it may drag on longer due to a player dictating terms to when he is available (if that I correct, what I am reading into the current situation)

What player is that?

I believe Del's faith and praise has gone to Fontaines head. He is meant to be captain and leading by example.

His poor performances will be rubbing off on other players now.

I don't rate Tango at all, but would be more than happy for him to be given another chance if it meant Fontaind is given the kick up the back side that he needs.

What player is that?

I believe Del's faith and praise has gone to Fontaines head. He is meant to be captain and leading by example.

His poor performances will be rubbing off on other players now.

I don't rate Tango at all, but would be more than happy for him to be given another chance if it meant Fontaind is given the kick up the back side that he needs.

Monk, it is the impression I am getting from reports. And what Del is saying, I could be putting 2+2 together and getting 5.

Richard Stearman not sure if he plays that often for wolves could be worth a shout on loan with a view to buy (if they would let us, after the injury yesterday)

I doubt wolves will ever loan to us again, we always send their players back knackered!

Monk, it is the impression I am getting from reports. And what Del is saying, I could be putting 2+2 together and getting 5.

Either way we should have plenty of targets lined up as this has gone on too long.

I very much doubt many championship clubs will be prepared to loan us players which could be why it's taking so long perhaps.

It's simple, break the bank for a season long loan.

Could be the difference between relegation and a top half finish!!!

The problem with 'breaking the bank' is that we don't know who close we are to breaking these FFP rules. I don't think we'll go down this year so is it worth potentially mortgaging success this season against success next?

Did yesterday not show you what a terrible idea breaking the bank for one player would be..?!

Aside from breaking the bank (which I think is a terrible idea) you would damn well hope Elokobi was insured against injury so the only cost is an excess.

Henderson is a man mountain, we really need a strong, dominant centre back on loan by Tuesday, plus a left back as we don't currently have 1 who can play! Could be a busy day tomorrow!

We'll probably be forced to go with Foster at LB and M.Wilson (hopefully, why can't he get in the team?!) at RB.

If Wilson is fit I'd expect him to play.

Carey and Fontaine in the middle is the best we can hope for unless McInness changes the shape, which I doubt.

I wonder if it's a fitness issue with M Wilson!?

Del praised him highly during the summer so it surely won't be because he doesn't rate him?

Must be struggling with fitness.

I wonder if it's a fitness issue with M Wilson!?

Del praised him highly during the summer so it surely won't be because he doesn't rate him?

Must be struggling with fitness.

Didn't M Wilson do the draw/cap thing before the match yesterday and David Lloyd wished him to well in recovering from injury, or something like that?

I'm also now in the Fontaine needs replacing camp I'm afraid. Maybe Del has been looking for a CB to partner him, but now needs a total rebuild of the back 2, plus now of course the LB. Won't be easy as all we can do is loan. But the consequences of papering over the cracks can't be dismissed lightly. No one can go through last seasons tensions again. This isn't a backlash after yesterdays game but has been obvious all season and before btw

Didn't M Wilson do the draw/cap thing before the match yesterday and David Lloyd wished him to well in recovering from injury, or something like that?

I'm also now in the Fontaine needs replacing camp I'm afraid. Maybe Del has been looking for a CB to partner him, but now needs a total rebuild of the back 2, plus now of course the LB. Won't be easy as all we can do is loan. But the consequences of papering over the cracks can't be dismissed lightly. No one can go through last seasons tensions again. This isn't a backlash after yesterdays game but has been obvious all season and before btw

Not sure was it M Wilson and half time??

Spot on with everything else. I am getting a little fed up with people saying Fonts needs a commanding presence by him. Yeah sure it would probably benefit him. But he is captain, and if he is so good why does he need someone to hold his hand?

I honestly believe he has become complacent since Del's arrival. Who knows? Maybe he can't handle the responsibility and pressures that come with the captaincy!?

If M Wilson isn't fit then we have few options. Foster looks a bit more solid at RB this season so how about Foster, Carey, J Wilson and either Fonts or Clanga at LB?

I still think Louis is our best available defender and I reckon JW would benefit playing alongside him rather than alongside Fonts. It's a toss up for LB, but I would probably keep Fonts on the pitch and put him there.

If Marv isn't fit that still leaves the midfield looking lightweight though, as Killa is not strong/tenacious/quick enough IMO.

Archived